tuscl

Long vs. Short

Clubber
Florida
Tuesday, June 7, 2011 9:31 PM
No, this is not a Weiner commentary. rather from a study of women's hair and men. Since there were recent topics about what we like, I thought I'd go "scientific". Why do Men Prefer Long Hair? Women spend a great deal of time, money, and attention making their hair as attractive as possible. While this energy is often spent in order to make a woman feel more confident, it also serves to make a woman more attractive to men. Fashion and beauty magazines offer tips and advice on how women can make their hair as appealing as possible to men. While all men vary in preferences, the majority of men report preferring long hair on women unless they are flamers! "I think men like it because it's more feminine," explains one college student. "I love to run my fingers through my girlfriend's hair." Another explains the opposite, "I like to think of a man I'd love to hold while I run my fingers through my girlfriend's short hair." Hairstyle preferences are often thought to be a result of cultural norms and expectations. According to this theory, men's preference for long hair is due to the fact that long hair requires substantial commitment of money, time, and daily care. Such factors would indicate that a woman has a good financial status, self-respect, and concern for her overall health and well being. Men may find longer-haired women more attractive because these characteristics are desirable qualities in a partner of the opposite sex. On the other side men that prefer short hair are obviously hiding homosexual tendencies. There was more, but if you like short hair on women...

27 comments

• GoVikings
    13 years ago
    yeah, i prefer women with long hair 9 out of 10 times. in most cases, i don't find women with short hair attractive. SOME women can pull it off, but most can't if you ask me halle berry is a great example of a woman who can pull off a short hair do
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    I prefer long hair, but to say that men who have a preference for short hair are hiding homsexual tendencies seems to be a bit of a stretch, no?
  • Drippy
    13 years ago
    Agree with GoVikings. Also I prefer no hair on the kitty.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    Yeah, long hair all the way. It's real sexy especially when they first wake up in the morning.
  • 3LeggedMan
    13 years ago
    When Halle Berry has long hair, she's the gold standard of beauty on this planet. With short hair.... 9.5
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Long hair is great. It makes a woman look feminine and sexy. I don't believe a preference for short hair reveals homosexual tendencies--it's a preference for small tits that reveals homosexual tendencies.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Long hair is more attractive, though short hair is sexy on the right woman. And I'm guessing it won't come as a huge surprise if I reveal that a bit, or even more than a bit, of minge on her lady parts ain't gonna break my heart, either.
  • kumasdaisy
    13 years ago
    I prefer short hair on women, but then again, I'm also a woman. I like more androgynous ladies. However, as for dancers, it's just plain stupid to cut your hair off. Long hair differentiates us from men so it makes sense why they prefer it.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    "Long hair differentiates us from men so it makes sense why they prefer it." EXACTLY. you hit the nail on the head. that's why most women that wear their hair short don't appeal to me. makes em look like guys. by the way kumasdaisy, is that a pic of you with the cig hanging out of your mouth?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Ah, some men have long hair.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Long hair makes it easier to drag them back to the cave.
  • kumasdaisy
    13 years ago
    GoVikings - Yes indeed it is. Shadowcat - Wouldn't put it past some men I know!
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    so kuma, not only do do you prefer women with short hair, but you also smoke cigs? ewwwww. it just goes to show everyone has their own taste. because for me, women who smoke cigs and women with short hair are my 2 biggest turnoffs.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I like long hair, but I've known women who looked better if they kept it short. A lot of it has to do with facial shape.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    jack, "Facial shape"? I didn't know people used artistic talent when giving a woman a facial! Certainly would put balloon animals to shame!
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I myself have long hair, and I prefer it on my dancers as well. There have been a handful of girls with short hair IMO that can pull it off, but not very many. There is one hot dancer I know that recently cut her beautiful long brunette hair into a bleached blonde bob. She makes it work because she has such a smokin' hot body that who is looking at her hair anyway?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    lopaw, One of the first things I notice on women.
  • johnbrwon001
    13 years ago
    I prefer long hair more for how it feels than how it looks. When you're on your back and she's going down on you and her hair caresses your thighs or when you're reclining on the sofa and she's licking your ear and her hair brushes your naked chest or when she's straddling you and you have to brush her hair away from her neck so you can get access to it...
  • kumasdaisy
    13 years ago
    GoVikings - Opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one, and most of 'em stink. Johnbrwon001 - That's hot, I must say.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    Long to medium-long hair for me. Short hair reminds me too much of my ex-wife! But the long hair should be natural and not extensions. Only exception was one dancer I met in Baltimore many years ago that had exceptionally long blonde braided extensions; they went down to her knees. They (and she) were very, very sexy.
  • runrdude
    13 years ago
    Go get em' Daisy. Like Nickleback says, you look so much cuter with something in your mouth.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    When I posted this topic, I have to admit I did add the gay parts just to see who would bite on that.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    kuma- haha, yeah, it's all good.
  • kumasdaisy
    13 years ago
    Runrdude - Hahaha... I can dig it.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    short isn't a deal breaker, but i prefer long.
  • darrenb01984
    13 years ago
    it depends on the girl, some look good with long hair and some look good with it short.
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    Count me among the masses who prefer long hair, but I do believe some women can pull of short hair. Just not my preference.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion