tuscl

Ahh, yes. Summer

Summer, that elusive sweet jewel. Now that it is hot here in Detroit. The beaches are filling up with sweet young (and older) babes. Every now and then, one brave one out of the mainstream by herself will take her top off and sun those beautiful breasts. It's a cheap thrill to be sure, but it's a nice diversion. Hopefully, I'll never see again some young guy dry humping the sand as he watched a topless babe a few years back (YIKES !!) Our Metropolitan Beach here on the shores of Lake St. Clair was packed yesterday with gorgeous young babes. So, I am curious about everyone's experiences on the beach with some of these babes of summer.

10 comments

• Prim0
    13 years ago
    When I was younger and in better shape I might have been found laying out next to one of those hotties. Unfortunately, I'm older, fatter and hairier now and avoid taking my shirt off in public.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    You bastard, vince! No babes out here south east of DirtyAss, Alberta (no beaches either but acres of sand). Next week I will be in muskeg country in the far north. Aaaah! the mosquitos, the quintillions of noseeums, the monster horse flies!

I hate you, vincemichaels.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    going to the beach in a little while, 1st time this year.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    A related story: I remember last summer, a dancer calling me to ask me to come in to see her at her club (Deja Vu, Lake Forest Park, WA) . She worked the day shift. At the moment I was walking around Seattle's Green Lake, about five miles away. It's a beautiful setting. There is a public park all the way around the lake, with a paved walking, biking trail encircling the lake. Of all the lakes in the Puget Sound region, it's the only one with such a trail completely around the lake. The distance is about three miles.

When she called me, I just said that I was at Green Lake and wouldn't be able to come in. I didn't have the heart to tell her, I could get more for free at the lake, than I could by paying the $20. entrance fee to her club. There were hundreds of young pretty girls in bikinis and other skimpy summer attire--as opposed to maybe eight girls at her club at the moment.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Yes, Summer was a sweetie all right, but sadly no longer dances at my fav club.
  • troop
    13 years ago

going to the beach in a little while, 1st time this year.

^^^
    well so much for that.
    the beach was filthy, hasn't been cleaned of all the crap that was left over from winter and there was broken glass and litter all over the place too. i'm calling the mayor's office to complain. oh the biting flies were out too, ugh
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I enjoyed Summer all winter long at my favorite club and again last Friday night. She is 5'9" and has legs all the way up to her ass. She told me that the manager told her that she had the perkiest tits and I have to agree with that.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    About fifteen years ago, I was working at an agency whose parking lot was adjacent to the backside of some tennis courts. One particular weekend, there was a tournament gong on. I was sitting in my car sorting paperwork before the end of shift. This girl apeared under the trees.

The area was somewhat remote and she looked around before she started undressing-changing from her tennis attire to street clothes. I did see boobies during the transition.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Sweet, Dudester!

Hey farmerart, if you like I can send you pics to keep you warm up there in Dirty Ass, Alberta.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm,

Can you believe it, I live here and NEVER go to the beach? Too damn hot and the bike gets stuck in the sand! :)

Anyway, you can see much the same on the streets.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion