tuscl

Memorial Day

Saturday, May 28, 2011 10:37 PM
Anyone plan on going out on Sunday or Monday to their favorite strip clubs?I called the penthouse and hustler club in detroit and they are both closed on Monday.

22 comments

• SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Church Sunday and a visit to a veteran's cemetary on Monday.
  • sexualchoc
    13 years ago
    Nope! I've already had my strip club fix for the week, lol!!
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Family reunion this weekend, so no.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Chris, The Penthouse Club and Flight Club are closed on all major holidays. Brad's Brass Flamingo is open, many clubs do open in the afternoon and evening on holidays. Call to see if a club is open.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Likely, if in the area of a favorite and work is slow.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    It's unlikely for me. I just went to a club this past Friday. Plus, I actually have to work on Memorial Day. :( And going to the club on Sunday is just wrong, lol.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Nope.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Nope. I am worn out after just spending 3 days at my favorie club.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    No I think I will sit this one at home and jerk off
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Happily eating dirt on a well site in south eastern Alberta. Monday is not a holiday in Canada. Last Monday (May 23) was a Canadian holiday. Might have to partake in gatorfan's holiday activity.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    Debating tonight, 50/50 chance. Have gone a few times in past, maybe a bit slower than normal, but not completely dead. Economy must be slow in Detroit to be completely closed. I suspect some clubs may follow "Sunday Hours" tommorow.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Here in Columbus we have the memorial golf tournament so several clubs are open their "sunday hours" (open at 7pm). As for Detroit, Bogarts and H8S are open as usual, Tycoon's opens at 7pm and Flight Club, Penthouse, Hustler, Subi's, Landing strip, and Coliseum are closed all day. Bogarts is a good time but based off recent reviews there is no more privacy in the VIP. H8S is a dive and too hit or miss with dancer quality. Last time I went to H8S on a Friday night I could not find any hot friendly dancers.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Well, the morn has started and I'll see what happens today. God Bless our military for what they sacrifice!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Amen, Clubber. God bless America!! and all the Asian chicks I saw at the Indy 500 race yesterday. I have pictures, Clubber. :)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Ok I'm done jerking off. What games are on today?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Ummm, baseball.
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    Saving my money for Wednesday for a day trip to Follies, Braves baseball then use the game day ticket at Cheetah.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    PICTURES??? AS for the clubs, I had chances to stop most all afternoon, but just kept passing by clubs. Not sure why, but no visits for me!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Stayed home and had grilled steak. My wife is an awesome griller.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    We have several clubs open tonight up in Detroit. H8S and Bogarts opened at 4 pm. Tycoons will open at 8 pm and Players will be open at 9 pm. I'm just going to enjoy the summer warmth up here at home.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    GMD! The grill is supposed to be man territory! Now if you told us she was really good with sausage! that'd be ok. Family weekend...no chances to get away *crap*
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Prim0: Not in this case. Anybody who can grill pork chops and keep them as moist and juicy as she can gets to use my grill anytime she wants.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion