tuscl

Bare BJs support group

Friday, May 27, 2011 9:30 AM
Anyone else here get Bare BJs regularly in the club? I never bring condoms and it just never seems like there is a point to covering it up just for a BJ. Sometimes I regret it, don't know why. Life's too short anyway but sometimes you just have to wonder... eh, anyone else here NOT get them because of the risks?

30 comments

• gsv
    13 years ago
    There are some girls who actually insist on using a condom. But in all honesty, the risk in oral sex is definitely much less. However the way to think of it is, if a dancer is giving you a BBBJ, she's probably doing the same thing for other clients as well. After a while, you can just imagine that she may have caught something (she may not even know about it). It's possible to get herpes or something incurable as well. But even a condom doesn't completely protect against that, unfortunately. It's a risk you have to take if you want to enjoy these types of things. Me personally, I cover up. But I would consider myself to be fairly paranoid about STDs. Generally speaking, BBBJ > CBJ, so if you're cool with it, then enjoy it!
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I don't think the risks are all that high, and they are higher for her than for me anyway. I don't usually push the issue, but the lack of a hat is not a deal-breaker for me.
  • wifeishot
    13 years ago
    I just wanna know where to go to get a BBBJ! Which clubs are best for that in the Dallas area?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    wifeishot: Many of us don't like to talk specifics about that sort of thing. Since you've recently submitted a review, you should be able to view the other reviews for the Dallas area, and form your opinions based on those.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Ask Dick Johnson. He has great experience with that. :)
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    ^^^^ Giving or getting LOL!!! jk
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Realist - I've never had anything except BBBJs ITC. It just seems when the time comes, the girl engulfs me and that's that. And it IS infinitely better than a CBJ, IMHO. And your risk is low, but to gsv's point, even with a condom, skin-to-skin transference can occur (e.g., Herpes 2), since slobber and/or pussy juices will run off the condom onto the base of your dick, your nutsack, or wherever.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    BBBJ has happend without a request. All of a sudden the dancer is moving things along and I may give weak resistance to her moves. Unplanned. No condom. Risky, but low risk--I hope.
  • Ironcat
    13 years ago
    Hope all you like SuperDude but it is still risky behavior. The question is whether it is worth it. I my case I am married and would never want to expose my wife to Herpes, or any STD. IMHO You gotta draw a line and stick to it no matter how hot the dancer is.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Advantages of bare blow job: For the guy, it feels better. For the girl, she gets to taste your cum.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    BBBJ is just as risky as vaginal intercourse with out a condom
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    @bang69, Studies have not shown the exact risk of HIV being transmittable through oral sex. It is very much less than vagina sex.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I go covered on it all but have had dancers do BBBJ on me b4 I had chance to cover. They can suck real good and I can cause intense enjoyment.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    what i meant is their sucking can cause intense enjoyment. they like when it get bigger in their mouth then want to fuck
  • basketball
    13 years ago
    Don't forget about hand shaking. You don't know where her hands have been before you. If she shakes your hand, that means she shook the guy before you also.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I wouldn't say it happens regularly for me, but it always feels good :)
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Oral might be less unsafe, but that doesn't make it safe. Of course, as another poster pointed out, even covered isn't 100% safe. I just choose not to add that extra risk in, and always stay covered.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Is this a Medical Help for fucking discussion?
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    Personally I prefer covered. The risk os the single act may be less than a single act of vaginal intercourse, but the big variable is that if she is doing me uncovered she is doing hundreds of other guys also uncovered. Therefore her willingness to do it uncovered is a red flag on the likelyhood that she is carrying something. So in reality it is the comparison between doing it covered with a woman relatively unlikely to be infected compared with doing it uncovered with a woman much more likely to be infected.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I NEVER go to any strip club without a condom. You just never know when the opportunity is going to knock on your door. i.e. get lucky. I have never used one for a BJ.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc, Have you ever needed one and one has not been available from the dancer? Neither have I.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Clubber: Yes, it has happened to me several times. Oh I know that they could have left the room to go get one but that kind of spoils the moment.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    True, they have had to leave at times, but I didn't find it that distracting.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Clubber: Remember the boy scout motto. LOL...
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    sc, Man, you are pushing my memory limits trying to remember that.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    "Be prepared"!!!
  • Dain
    13 years ago
    I had two BJs last week at two different clubs. For one, the girl brought her own condom, for the other neither of us did.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    Always BBBJs. Climax preference is CIMWS, but I don't push it if the Dancer does not want CIM.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    My present ATF is CIMWS. She was this way before I decided she was to be my next ATF. (Her methods certainly helped with my decision) She is always smiling & laughing after she takes my cum. So she enjoys it & I'll give you 1 guess as to my reaction! LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Bbbjcimws %100. Baby ! Good fuckin shit !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion