tuscl

Dancer: "I don't want to give that sweaty guy a dance”

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 4:37 AM
Current fav rushes over and hugs me as soon as I sit down at the bar. “Thank goodness you're here, some sweaty guy wants a dance, and I really didn't want to give him one.” We order our drinks, and a couple of other dancers stop by to say hello. My fav tells them, “that guy in the back really wants a dance.” Dancer A: The sweaty guy? No way, he's not wearing underwear. Dancer B: That's why I won't give dances to guys that wear shorts. Since wearing shorts commando style is the semi-official TUSCL uniform, I was wondering if any members struck out yesterday?

20 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Question: how did dancer A know he's not wearing underware? To answer your question, I did not go yesterday but I have never struck out for wearing shorts and going comando.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    I never wear shorts to a club. I wear dress slacks, they feel nice to the skin. I also shower and shave. I never wear underwear to the club either, but dancers don't seem to mind. The guy's problem is that he's dirty. No dancer wants to dance for a dirty, sweaty guy.
  • Drippy
    13 years ago
    Ditto, Pablo. Dancers know why you are there and the ones I get dances from are ok with me not wearing underwear--dress for success. A shower and aftershave go along way in getting a dancer comfortable with you. As always, YMMV
  • Philip A. Stein
    13 years ago
    A slow day at Bogarts a while back, I was sitting at the bar and a few strippers were right behind me talking shop. One of them mentioned a guy that she wouldn't go near anymore. She said she gave him a bj and he had the worse smelling equipment. One of them agreed and a couple of them mentioned other guys that had stinky junk. I turn around and say, "I think I'll go to the bathroom and wash my balls." The look on their faces was priceless
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    The club where I scored takeout to my Kenworth last week is filled with nothing but sweaty grimy guys; it is the nature of the clientele that populates the club's area. The girls score mega bucks with the loonie/toonie toss so they don't mind the rough customers. No lap dances in the club, however. Takeout can be had, and on the day of my success I was wearing a greasy mud suit and steel-toed boots. I left the hard hat in the truck.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    The stripper formula-shoes, teeth, breath, shirt. Since being a TUSCL member, I've dressed for success, and it works.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    So Steve - Was your "synchronicity" comment on this other post ([view link]) related to your experience above? Sure sounds like one and the same...
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    LMAO, Philip A. Stein. Welcome back. We'll have to have a drink one day soon at Bogarts and be sure to tell the babes "Our equipment is clean, let's go up in the VIP"
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Rod - I think Philip A. Stein's other post was written tongue-in-cheek. My posts, on the other hand, are always 100% true and accurate.
  • skibum609
    13 years ago
    Attire: shorts made out of jersey and long enough so you don't stick out. Commando. Fresh shave. Smile. Never a problem.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    I have had dancers who wouldn't follow another dancer on my lap, because the first one was known to be "sweaty". (See the special sauce thread elsewhere.)
  • biggb011
    13 years ago
    Even if I see a girl that I always get a dance from giving a nasty sweaty guy a dance I wont get a dance from her until she goes and takes a shower and changes her outfit.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    One more reason to get there early in her shift.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    How can a dancer tell if someone is going commando? even if she is dancing for him.. whos to say there isnt a 1/4 inch layer of underwear there? that's impossible for her to know unless she for a handjob
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    There are dancers, and seems a lot, that like the bad boy biker when I am in that persona. Certainly not dirty, but not even close to dressing for success.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    like george said ;) i've seen some hot dancers give dances to guys that weren't just sweaty, they were filthy. mechanics covered in grease, construction guys caked in dirt, etc. i sure don't want them rubbing against me after they've done a round with those guys, yuck!
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Geez, troop. You should see me these days! Went to a club a couple of weeks ago in my drilling gear and miraculously had some sweet takeout fall into my clutches. Guess my cash wasn't too grimy!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Well, when the cash is covered with oil, farmerart. The gals know a gusher when they see one!!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    fa, Maybe she just needed to be "drilled"!
  • troop
    13 years ago
    art, i saw your post about your takeout. more power to you my friend, i'm just saying that i don't want some chick rubbing on me after she's been with a grimey guy, any grimey guy. if i'm paying i want her clean. hell, i want her clean even if i'm not paying ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion