tuscl

Hot Damn

Monday, May 23, 2011 5:31 AM
Someone asked the question-ever see a super hottie and wonder if she's a stripper ? How about a local news babe who is so hot that you just say "Damn, she's hot." My picks, for Houston are at the local NBC affilliate. Jennifer Reyna [view link] Does the traffic. She's got some serious chest puppies and she often wears tight clothing as she juxtaposes her anatomical wonders. Hasti Taghi (pronounced Hahs tee Tah gee) [view link] Real cutie, field reporter. Sometimes does radio gigs. What are yours ?

17 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yep, she's a babe!!
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    While not a local news babe, Kat Lee makes does make local headlines here in Atlanta because she's the sassy, finger-wagging, Deltalina - [view link] You can bet I pay attention now to the pre-flight instructions, and do more than my share of fantasizing about her hotness in the VIP.
  • Philip A. Stein
    13 years ago
    I watched Blind Side last night. Sandra Bullock is pretty fucking amazing and she's older than me. FoxNews has a full lineup of hotties. It's like they have a hot 5'9" busty blond factory somewhere. Julie Banderas almost made me cum just typing her name.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I am going with the Houston traffic gal and her "chest puppies"
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Yes, Jennifer Reyna is a hottie. Makes you wonder what she looks like without make-up. I'd have to resort to the Braille test to recognize her in the dark. But the deltalina chick has the best BJ lips.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    Those girls are pretty nice, but if you want to talk about news reporters - Mélissa Theuriau is where its at IMO. [view link] Plenty of pics of her online topless as well - she's not afraid to show it off. Heh.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    Sha-zaam !! gsv. Thanks.
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    Not so apparent in this video (where she actually looks nice) but Alysha Del Valle's boobs are huge: [view link] And Elita Loresca's are ridiculous: [view link]
  • bumrubber
    13 years ago
    Don't forget "conservative" Fox News, with more tits and ass per 24 hour period than any other news channel: [view link]
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    bumrubber - that Laurie Dhue is a hottie for sure, and she apparently pole dances, too! [view link]
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I'm sure everyone has seen the Mexican weather women. If not just look them up.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    where, Clubber?
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    A bit of nostalgia: Back in the 80's Tawny little was the hottest thing on Los Angeles TV. She started as the weather girl and eventually became an anchor. She was Miss America in 1976 and was/is married to the actor John Schneider.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    bumrubber-Dammmmmmmn !!!!
  • how
    13 years ago
    I always called her "Laurie Dhue-Me" ... And FOX definitely is known for the hotness of some of their news-babes. Women on the political right are generally more beautiful than women on the political left. Exceptions make the rule.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, The first one I saw on youtube. Just search mexican weather women. [view link]
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Mélissa Theuriau...VERY NICE!!!! I've wanted to see more of MILF Mika Brzezinski.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion