tuscl

The Day after the Rapture

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I had not taken seriously the prophecy of doomsday on May 21, and so you can imagine my surprise when I woke up today in heaven. Heaven, it turns out, is an infinitely upscale strip club, where the dancers are all perfect 10's, the drinks are on the house, and the girls pay you if you let them give you lap dances. Extras are called necessities.

Sorry about all you losers who were left behind, but you have only yourselves to blame.

17 comments

• mmdv26
    13 years ago
    @jacks, no way! Are you both naked during the dances, hehe? Do they have a huge buffet that you eat at...or do you even need food in heaven? You gonna make the dancers pay you in advance...LOL? Don't get carried away with all that free booze - drink yourself to death up there, and they probably send you back here, hahaha!

Seriously tho, don't be a stranger...you stay in touch!
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Oh Rapture! I miss read it as rape torture, so I passed.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Do they still have 2 for 1's?
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I was in Heaven yesterday at Miss Kitty's in East St. Louis. LOL. It's not a fancy place, but Heaven doesn't have to be like Spearmint Rhino, does it??
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Jackslash, are you sure you're not simply at FKK-Oase, near Frankfurt (http://www.fkk-oase.de/FKK-Oase?Sprache=…)? Except for a couple minor details, it sounds like it (the girls, unfortunately, do not pay you for lapdance. Extras are for all intents and purposes a necessity, however, and at only $65/30 mins all-inclusive, they're a bargain, rapture or no). At the very least, indulging in these angels' charms is heaven on earth.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    whoa jack! i'm here too!
    i'm the guy with white shirt and halo. come on over, let's do a shot ;)
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    Ha, like anyone on this site would be taken by God to Heaven.

However, I'm sure we'll get VIP seating in Hell.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    "Heaven doesn't have to be like Spearmint Rhino".... lol @ vm. For some true mongers, going to SR ( or most any corporate chain club, esp. DV) would be HELL. Lets keep this post a sticky with everyone posting their version of ideal club. Look for the pink site to have similar thread with ideal the exact opposite of ours............
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    ^^^^ ROFLMAO!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    The world is over and you are in hell right now accessing this
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I think we all died and we're in purgatory and just don't know it. Just think we keep doing the same things over and over again. We keep going to strip clubs blowing a load of cash and hope things will be better next time. Sometimes I bet some dancers think I'm there to torture them. They ask me if I want a two for $30 and I say no. Then she offers two for $20. I think "where were you when I arrived here hours earlier"? Instead I just pause and say no thanks. Earlier in the evening one dancer asked me about dances. I just told her I waiting for the two for one. She said she could do that. I said how much? She said two for $40. I told her I usually got two for $30. Then she said ok, she could do that. I thought about it for a second and then said no thanks. I decided I wasn't really interested in her.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I read the guy predicting the rapture set up a multi-million dollar ministry based on his rapture prediction.

Some people actually believed him and quit their job and used up their savings and drove thousands of miles.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he got left behind.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Another Canada-US disconnect here. I have no clue what you guys are talking about.

The only rapture I experienced yesterday was an explosive shit.
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    "Do they still have 2 for 1's?"

Yes Steve, but in Heaven the girls pay you double for the privilege of dancing for you.
  • troop
    13 years ago

farmerart

05/22/11 8:46 PM
    Another Canada-US disconnect here. I have no clue what you guys are talking about.

^^^
    art, you're neighbor heard about it.............

http://www.tuscl.net/d2.php?DID=1060
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    I used to ski in Purgatory.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion