tuscl

Who here goes for dances vs. for 'extras' or to attain OTC

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:04 AM
Just wondering what the ratio here is, who actually only goes for dances vs who wants more I would imagine the only reason to go for dances only is lack of availability and funds?

28 comments

• LeeH
    13 years ago
    I think you over-simplify, first by saying "only goes" and second with your "I would imagine". I go wanting dances, but not necessarily *expecting* more. But that doesn't mean that I don't *want* more. And what "more" (that I want) is will also depend on the girl. Unless I'm uncontrollably horny, I can have availability and funds, but not want to pull the trigger for a number of reasons. Sometimes, though, the little head *does* do all the thinking.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    Aside from lack of availability and funds, I'd think there are other reasons why people wouldn't be interested in OTC. Maybe they're already in a committed relationship and have no interest in cheating, and just go to the club for the tease or to hang out with buddies. Maybe they don't want any risk of catching anything from women that they don't know the full health background of. Maybe they want more meaningful and real relationships from their sexual partners.
  • DeusAlea
    13 years ago
    I go for dances, because that's all I expect and so far, all I've experienced. To be honest, before I got my account here (as well as before I read StripClubHounds blog) I really didn't think that extras existed =). I guess I'm just a bit too innocent ;o). I was sure that VIP just meant 30 min more of the same and for the life of me I couldn't understand why people would pay 300dollars for 30min when you could just buy 10-15 (song length varies..) topless dances for $20 each and thereby being able to decide when you want to stop. I'm headed to LA in 2 weeks. I guess we'll see if my experience will be different now that I've read a bit ^_^
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    When I am in my home town, Atlanta, I have two choices. Air dances or VIP. Usually the table dances are nothing but air. If I spend the bucks for VIP, then I expect/want extras. I do not seek OTC gigs. I don't already have a room because I live here and I don't want the hassel associated with meeting strippers OTC. No shows, getting rid of them, phone numbers, etc. And I am doing quite well ITC at 2 clubs. FS on my last 15 outings with 4 different dancers and I have names of a couple more. When I travel to my favorite club in Columbia SC. I have 2 choices. High mileage lap dances in a semi private room or the very expensive Champagne Room. I opt for the lap dances which sometimes results in extras. I will do OTC gigs there because I always have a hotel room within walking distance to the club. So it is the "tale of two cities". And I like em both.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I go to the clubs for several reasons: 1. To watch beautiful women take off their clothes on stage. 2. To get private lap dances with the women I find most attractive. 3. To get extras from some of the women. 4. To find dancers who will meet OTC. I would still do 1 and 2 even if I couldn't get 3 and 4.
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    For me an OTC would be complicated. Since I couldn't bring her to my home I would have to arrange a motel, etc. and that would be more activity to cover up. If that was what I was looking for it would be simpler and easier to just go to [view link] for an incall.
  • LeeH
    13 years ago
    Yeah, @gillydon, those are some of the reasons for me, too. Especially "cheating" (I don't consider looking but not boinking to be cheating) and health issues. How strongly you define "meaningful and real" might vary, though. Other reasons: * The dancer I was most interested in (for OTC) was half my age, though she didn't act it at all. Given her background/history though, it was clear that older guys like me were for LTRs, not just quickies, and neither of us was ready for that. I probably could've had a LTR with her one day (she rocked my world in a lot of ways), but not then, and she's since moved on. * One dancer proposed it first, but she scared the hell outta me -- like the wildest rollercoaster ever -- a lot of fun, but you spend the whole time wondering if you'll survive. Maybe it's just because I'm old, but I can't get it up when I'm staring death in the face. ;-) * I was just about to pull the trigger to ask one dancer when she told me about another regular customer who took his ball(s) and went home when he found out that she wouldn't do OTC with him. And her reasoning applied to me, too.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    When I am in my home town, Atlanta, I have two choices. Air dances or VIP. Usually the table dances are nothing but air. If I spend the bucks for VIP, then I expect/want extras. I do not seek OTC gigs. I don't already have a room because I live here and I don't want the hassel associated with meeting strippers OTC. No shows, getting rid of them, phone numbers, etc. And I am doing quite well ITC at 2 clubs. FS on my last 15 outings with 4 different dancers and I have names of a couple more. When I travel to my favorite club in Columbia SC. I have 2 choices. High mileage lap dances in a semi private room or the very expensive Champagne Room. I opt for the lap dances which sometimes results in extras. I will do OTC gigs there because I always have a hotel room within walking distance to the club. So it is the "tale of two cities". And I like em both.
  • JGoose
    13 years ago
    I just go for the pole shows, and the 'private' dances. I don't expect, and generally don't want, extras. If my ATF were to suggest something, then I might change my mind...
  • Contango6
    13 years ago
    I guess it depends on the girl and how stable she is. I have been going to Cabaret Topless Sports Bar and Show Girls in Cabo San Lucas for about eight months now. I had been seeing a Cabaret dancer who called herself Jessi inside and outside the club since November. In January we met OTC four times and it was great! So I returned to Cabo in April with high expectations. We met OTC two times and she was a complete train wreck each time. Our exchanging phone numbers to set up the OTC dates also led to her requests for my help (read: money).  I am thinking club management might protect customers from the girls just as much as they protect the girls from the customers. So be careful out there!!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I don't always go *just* for the extras. And while lapdances are an excellent opportunity to feel a girl out, and up, about OTC, which is another reason I go to clubs, sometimes it's nice to sit just there with a hot girl who lets you play with her boobs, suck on her nipples and finger her pussy for a few minutes. Sometimes.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I am now a confirmed extras hound. OTC is my preference but I can live with a romp in the VIP when I visit Toronto and Detroit clubs. I continue to visit my 'beloved' Alberta clubs but only searching for OTC; doesn't happen often to me but just enough to keep me coming back in optimism.
  • lil_ol_me
    13 years ago
    I go to the clubs for dances in the club, if extras come up during the dance, that's a bonus. There have been many a time OTC would have been favorable, however I've never partakin'. Should the occasion present itself, I believe I would go for it...
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I go hoping for ITC extras, but I am willing to settle for good lappers if my luck isn't running hot.
  • Clackport
    13 years ago
    I would be interested in extras, but I'm a little bit lacking in the funds. Then again I have never been offered, or I haven't asked about extras. I suppose if I was offered, and the price was right, it would be a go.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I'm so used to extras in my "home" clubs here in LA that if it didn't happen I'd be quite disappointed. While visiting out of town clubs, tho, I don't expect extras...but sometimes it does happen (like in LV, for example).
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    Just in it for good mileage dances and the view. Extras and OTC are not so much a matter of money but rather just don't seem like a good value.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    I walk in without any expectations of OTC action. For that matter, I don't expect any ITC either. Maybe I'm not reading the "code" the right way, but I have not had any dancers offering anything that could be considered an extra. The one time I felt comfortable enough to start pushing for an OTC hook-up, there were several near-misses and a lot of SS, so it never happened. I have now come to think that if the dancer initiates the OTC discussion, there is a far greater chance of it happening than if you were the one to initiate the discussion. I am going to assume that until I develop an ATF relationship with a dancer (4 or 5 visits), then OTC isn't even on the table. But in the meantime, the hot lappers are still fun.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    When I make a 3-4 hour road trip to a city then I expect extras. This is why I still have not made the trip to Indianapolis to visit Brad's despite the good reviews on this site.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I visit clubs a lot, and most times it is just to take a break from work and relax. These times I look for nothing more than looking and some occasional conversation. I rarely visit a club definitely looking for anything. It is more like, maybe something will happen, and if it does, I'm in!
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I'm just planning on visiting and getting a few dances. Doing more sounds like fun but can be a lot of hassle, worry and expenses I don't want to deal with without prior planning and arrangements before it becomes very late at night. One girl out of the blue once offered me a chance to visit her. I have to say that was the strangest introduction a girl ever offered. I could have gone over to her apartment with no condom and gotten into all kinds of trouble. I had no clue who she was except she made me an offer to let me do whatever I wanted to do to her in her apartment. I wondered if she was a dancer that I just did not recognize.
  • snowtime
    13 years ago
    I always go in with the hope of getting extras. With the help of TUSCL I pretty much know which clubs are going to offer ITC extras. I have only done OTC thing once and it really gets more involved than I want. A nice HJ or other extra inside the club will satisfy me. I suspect that most experienced strip club regulars gravitate toward extras while newbies are usually content to watch naked women on stage. But once you have experienced the thrill of extras in a club I suspect it is hard to go back to only watching the show. At least that's the case for me after 30+ years of doing this.
  • gsv
    13 years ago
    @sharkhunter - this is why you always carry condoms with you. :P
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    I'm not looking for OTC. I go for the discussions with dancers on Immanuel Kant, Ayn Rand or George Santayana.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    SuperDude, If I were ever to meet a dancer, super hot or not, who espoused Ayn Rand's dubious beliefs that dancer would shrivel my dick to peanut size in a nanosecond.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    I just want to be teased.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    For me, it really depends on which city I'm in. I wouldn't necessarily say that money is no object, but if my funds are limited than I tend to ask myself whether it's worth any club visit at all. But I always have my expectations in line before I go into any particular club, thanks to this brotherhood here.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    I just want to be teased. ..And I just go for the the intelligent and thought provoking conversation
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion