tuscl

GIRLS ON GIRLS

10inches
Florida
Monday, May 16, 2011 5:09 AM
I was getting a hot lap dance from one of my ATFs (brunette with natural DDs) when one of the other dancers came up behind her,reached around, grabbed her tits and starting to massage them. she kept this up for the rest of the dance even going so far as to pull and tweak her big hard nipples. this club is pretty much a no touch, so I was a little surprised by this. ATF said a lot of the girls at the club wanted to play with her tits and she found it exciting. joked with her that if a paying customer couldn't do that then neither should they. would love to see what goes on in the dressing room!!!!

18 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    10, I always enjoy hearing about the goings on in other clubs from around the country. Can really put a perspective on our local scenes.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I'm with you, 10; if I can't touch, everybody else better keep their hands off, too. :)
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Females always get away with more shit than males. I imagine that lopaw does better than most of us in this regard. However I don't go to clubs that do not allow two way touching. I rember one afternoon at my favorite club. I was sitting with a favorite that had the greatest looking and feeling fakes. We were joined by a rather newbie dancer that had natural perky B's. The newbie was complimenting the other about her tits annd was surprised to hear that they were enhanced. She said to the newbie "If I had your tits I would never have gotten mine done". Then they began giving each other a breast examination. Well, WTF. I joined in.
  • harrydave
    13 years ago
    Since my wife has enhanced boobs, obtained in one of America's premiere boob-towns, Scottsdale AZ, I have enhanced knowledge of the procedure and potential pitfalls. I like talking to the girls about their decision, their doctor, the procedure options, and how the puppies are doing. Usually that leads to a breast exam, in the interest of science.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I had a similar experience to shadowcat, but my two girls were waitresses. My fav waitress had sat down to talk with me. Her friend (another waitress) joined us and somehow they got discussing how low cut their tops were and how hot their nearly exposed breasts were. Well, we couldn't leave it there, could we? With my gentle urging, both tops were dropped and a brief grope session ensued. In the spirit of wanting more of the same, I claimed the contest a tie, but urged them to consider another face-off (top-off?) during a future visit.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    Some years ago my bi-stripper sweetheart was sitting butt naked on my knee in the middle of the club. A passing stripper stopped, dropped to her knees and began DATY. It went on for about 5 minutes while other customers looked on and my sweetheart dug her fingers into my shoulder. Eventually the girl got up, walked away and I was left with a spent stripper in my lap.
  • PHound
    13 years ago
    Yes, but most clubs that have a no touch rule still allow the dancers to touch each other. It's not fair to us partons, but I don't mind watching girl on girl action still this is not in the top 10 reasons why I go to a SC. I've found that about 1/3 of the girls will play with other girls openly at a club or at least say they would. I visited a club "Omars" in Lansing MI a few years ago and two dancers were doing similated 69 on stage after about 5 minutes there was probably at least $100 in ones scattered around them from the crowd that gathered. I didn't contribute but couldn't believe how much the girls and crowd got into this.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Dancers have told me that 50% of strippers are bi-sexual. Some clubs will allow strippers to play with each other as part of the entertainment, because patrons are not involved in the touching. Who can keep up with all of these rules and exceptions?
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    13 years ago
    Having had many favorites like 10inches has (see my profile pics for samples of some of them), I too have seen that other girls admire the breasts of the dancer I'm with at the moment. I've never had quite the experience 10inches described, but similar, more tactful variations certainly: Usually while on the floor, not while getting dances. I too, have wondered what happens in the dressing room. Anyone out there up to starting a strip club dressing room web cam web site?
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Girl on girl is hot, and most clubs make it a part of the stage shows to excite the guys. But why don't women get turned on by boy on boy action?
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I was too inexperienced to join in the touching, but I once instigated a tit comparison between the dancer coming off stage and the one I had done a two for one with.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    I would rather have two girls on me than girl on me with girl on her, lol
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Girls on Girls ? Motley Crue song ?
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Yeah, you're right, shadowcat - I get away with things that would make you guy's jaws drop. I guess it's a perk of being a girl customer. The only small downside is that if things get too hot & heavy and we are out in an open dance area, it attracts way more attention than I'm comfortable with. That's why I try and stick to getting serious dances at clubs with VIP or private rooms. At one club I still frequent there used to be two small spinner-type blonds that would do a girl/girl show for me on stage when I came to the club. Girl/girl shows were not the norm at this club, and still aren't. Besides me throwing alot of money at them on stage every time they did this, I still don't know why they started doing it for my benefit. I never even knew their names. Ahhh....the things I'll be telling my grandkids one day.....!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    lopaw, Wait a minute! "grandkids"? How is that gonna work for you? Or perhaps you're speaking of adoption, if allowed in your state.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Clubber, it's called sperm donor. Don't you remember the lesbian dancer that posted on here 4 or 5 years ago?
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Either adoption, or I can have one, or my partner can have one....or we both can have one at the same time. There are definitely options out there for us if we so choose. But grandkids are a looooooong way off for me. It took my partner & me 8 years to finally agree on getting a dog!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Stick with dogs a whole lot less problems. Less costly, Always love you. Easy to love. Easier to train. And many other things, but perhaps the best, most dogs die before a kid will even reach the age you can kick their ass out of YOUR house, if needed! My kids, well, my wife was a stay at home home, raised them well, and we really never had any problems with them, and that record is intact after 30+ years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion