tuscl

Vegetariansim

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Sunday, May 15, 2011 3:20 AM
Yesterday a friend of mine, who's become a vegan, lectured me on the health benefits of vegetarianism. He even claimed it improved your sex life. How many of you guys are vegetarians and does anyone get improved performance? Personally, I only eat red meat and pussy.

14 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    I know a few strippers who follow these diets but i have not tried it myself. I have enjoyed a few "northstar burgers" (veggie burgers) at northstar cafe here in columbus but at $13/burger they are not cheap! The difference between a vegan and a vegetarian is that vegans eliminate all animal products from their diet, including dairy and eggs.
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    Vegetarianism/veganism CAN be healthy, but one has to be diligent about getting enough protein and not substituting french fries and candy just because there's no animal products in them. There have been competitive vegetarian bodybuilders----and one of the greats, Bill Pearl, has been meat-free for decades. If I went that route, I would avoid SOY AT ALL COSTS. Soy is not good for men---it's estrogenic. So if you want to be soft with tits, eat all the soy burgers you want.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    One of my daughters is vegan. Vegan takes the healthy aspects of vegitarian an additional step by eliminating the pain the animal feels when it is slaughtered...by not eating animal tissue. I think a balanced diet is the key, but I have seriously reduced my red meat consumption over the past 20 years or so. I don't eat a lot of chicken or dairy products either. I eat a lot of grains, fruits, vegetables, pasta and fish, and I still got cancer. Good news for vegans who want to eat pussy: they can make almost anything out of tofu.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I used to date a "Vegan". The dummie tried convincing me endlessly how healthy I would be. Funny thing is, she was sick a lot more often than I was. LMAO. These Vegans crack me up. Numerous medical studies show how vegetarians lack key nutritional components in their diet. To each his own.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Since I started eating more meat, including red meat, and less pasta, starches and grains, I've lost 50 pounds, lowered all of the blood lipids that should go down, raised the ones that should go up, and reduced the dosage of my blood pressure medicine. Yeah, meat is bad for you. If I did this right, one of these links should work; if not, the links are there. The picture pretty much expresses how I feel about vegetarians in general and vegans in particular. <a href="[view link] vs Carnivore</a> <a href="[view link] vs Carnivore</a> [view link] [view link]
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    This is simple, where in the food chain do you find meat eaters?
  • Maverick100
    13 years ago
    Vegetables are what food eats.
  • biggb011
    13 years ago
    I'm a vegetarian. I cant say it improved my sex life. But I have heard from multiple women that my jeez "taste great". Not that it does me any good, but I do take solace in the fact that I'm putting a good product out there... lol
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    If a vegetarian girl sucks your cock is that a meat eating contradiction?
  • SammyGold
    13 years ago
    "Vegetarian" is an old Indian word for "bad hunter"
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    "If God didn't want us to eat animals he won't have made them out of meat."
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Vegetarians don't love animals. They hate plants.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I gave up meat for Lent once. Longest 40 days of my life!
  • Philip A. Stein
    13 years ago
    Do vegan girls swallow?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion