tuscl

Dimples of Venus

So I was admiring my current fav's cute back dimples - you know, those two small indents on each side of the spine, right above the butt, that some girls have.

Her: So you like my cum catchers?
Me: Ah, why do you call them that?
Her: When you come on my ass, that's where it goes.
Me: Oh...

Anyone else a fan of the "Dimples of Venus"?

15 comments

• HootnHal
    13 years ago
    Sure am! & ass & legs & trim-fit tummies,& about everything in between & breasts are pretty ok too (i actually prefer slightly smaller, especially natuals scene seen and of course i've seen the huge Z-bra types too and they're fun to view!) My belief is that dimples are cute-both those on the face as well as those on the back--i didn't know that they're named Dimples of Venus, altho a long time ago I learned about the anatomical part called the taint.!
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    I think they are sexy as hell, but I've never heard them referred to as "cum catchers" before.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I suppose a continuation of that conversation might include:

Me: Oh...Do they work?
    Her: Of course. What to try them out?
    Me: Here? Right now?

...could go on all evening...
  • RickWood
    13 years ago
    Me: I don't think they'll work
    Her: Why not?
    Me: I'm not gonna cum ON this nice ass...
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Right about now, gatorfan is starting to type:

"Cum catchers? that's what her tonsils are for"
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    When giving a facial, do you aim for the dimples?
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Here's a nice gallery of lower back dimples on hot chicks. Enjoy...

http://thechive.com/2011/04/27/hump-day-…
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    ^^^^

Dang, PrimO, appears to be a direct correlation between back dimples and hotness. Definitely warrents further investigation...
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I bet there's also a correlation between the number of back dimples and hotness...the more dimples, the less hot the girl probably is. (No offence to the BBWs out there)
  • EarlTee
    13 years ago
    Are there really that many young hotties without tramp stamps? #6 caused me to make a small mess.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Never really thought of this feature before, but last night at the 5 in Vancouver I paid special attention as the girls were walking up the stairs in front of my greedy eyes. I stole your line about "cum catchers", steve, and got a throaty laugh from one of the girls. Got some terrific lap dances and a phone number, too. Perhaps I may have an 'erection' adventure for you later this week.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Am I the only one who has never noticed these before?
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    GV: Nope, you're not. And I'm afraid I don't find the girls any more or less appealing with or without them.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "When giving a facial, do you aim for the dimples?"

I do!
  • rh48hr
    13 years ago
    I will certainly use the "cum catchers" line at the first opportunity! Outstanding!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion