tuscl

Kate

Friday, April 29, 2011 9:06 AM
Okay, so who's going out tonight to see if they can find a dancer who is a Kate Middleton look-alike? Gotta say that she looked perfectly fuckable in that gown.

18 comments

• drevil19
    13 years ago
    Don't forget about her sister as well
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I did see some shots of her sister from this morning...veeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrryyyy nice!
  • EarlTee
    13 years ago
    I'd let her blow me, but that's not saying much.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    There are some strip clubs in the U.S. where you can get a ROYAL fucking. I try to stay out of em.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    Her sister is okay, as long as she's not standing next to Kate. The same way that Selma Blair is hot, until she stands next to Sarah Michelle Gellar, or how Michelle Rodriguez looks tempting, until Jordana Brewster makes her look like a troll.
  • clamheart
    13 years ago
    William probably had that lovely dress up over her very pretty head while she was bending over to pet the dog before they went to the reception...
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I will back up Ohio... WHO?
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    larry: "Gotta say that she looked perfectly fuckable in that gown" Think you need to get out of the house a bit more, larry.
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    She's quite do-able. However, Wils probably could have done better. But did you expect the future King to marry a stripper? She's not a perfect 10 but she's not the ugliest woman on earth as some on the internet have said.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Little anorexic for my taste. Sister Pippa and Mommy would get my lap dance money before Kate.
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    13 years ago
    Lets not forget the Queen. She needs a good ramming to loosen up her attitude. LOL
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    YIKES, VETERANCLUBBER !!!! LOL
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Any one find a "Kate" look alike last night ???
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    Motorhead, if some people are suggesting she is as ugly as they obviously fell out of the tree of knowledge.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    No
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    OK, I checked to see who she was. She looks OK, but nothing special. Of course she is always in her royalty type of dress. Put her in some white trash/hooker clothing and then let's check her out!
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    londonguy, I think she is just fine. But try Googling "Is Kate Middleton ugly?" and there are some really vile comments on there.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I'd rather be like the prince in "Coming to America". He has hot females servants to make sure "the royal penis is clean" and gets set up to a super hot woman trained from birth to do as he says... Now that is when I would say "Its good to be the king!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion