tuscl

Eveer been mistaken as a dancer's pimp?

uscue13
California
Wednesday, April 27, 2011 6:19 PM
That happened to me one time. Happy hour at one of my regular clubs, about 8 customers and same amount of dancers, but it was right at shift change so lots of guys and ladies starting to trickle in for the next hour. A new dancer to me (and it turns out new to the club as well) sits down by me ... never asks for a dance or anything, just talking because after a while she "felt comfortable with me". Throughout the night it turned into her sitting down with me at my table when she's not called to stage, even though she never once asked for a dance and I know she's not making much money. As the night went on, a few guys started asking her if I would allow her to do a dance. It turns out they thought I was her boyfriend. I should have found a way to get my own cut of it!

7 comments

• Dudester
    13 years ago
    New Orleans. I had gone to sevral SC's and was disgruntled. Found a "Texas Style" cabaret in the French Quarter. Soon after I got there, I hit it off with a hot little brunette. For the first hour, I was her customer, but then I asked for a break. She needed to make money, and she begged me to carry her money as she went customer to customer. She worked me in a couple of times (freebies because I was doing a duty for her). After about six hours (she had 600 or 700 by then), I begged off because I had a meeting in the morning.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Pimp! Why didn't I think of that? I can change my strip club activities from a drain on my finances to a source of income. Okay, you hoes and bitches, shake your moneymakers!
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Dougster gets mistaken as a dancer's pimple. There is a striking resemblence.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    uscue13: you just look the part. Lol. I actually have had this happen to me a couple of times. Always with new dancers. They don't know anyone else and just latch on to you. They refer to your table as their "home table".
  • cobraguy
    13 years ago
    This has happened a few times with a dancer I'm close with at my regular club. Can't even call her an ATF since I've never paid her a dime. Whenever I'm in there she spends most of her time hanging out with me. After one very lucrative stage performance she gets off stage walks over to my table and drops easily a 100$ in singles in my lap. ( all the while every dude who just tipped her is staring at me and her.) she sits in my lap give me a hug and kiss then ran upstairs to finish her rotation. Every guy in there thought was her pimp or BF. I counted out all the cash and got some biggrr bills. This usually happens once every time I'm in there lol she's a 10 and a real high earner there.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I have witnessed girls who stick to a particular guy all evening. I did not suspect that he was her pimp, I just figured he was an "ultimate PL".
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Hey, maybe you could start going to the clubs with the guy who keeps getting mistaken for a cop? [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion