tuscl

Funny Thing at the Theater

Saturday, April 16, 2011 9:14 PM
So, I'm in line at the theater concession stand. I look down and see this little girl, about three years old. She looks at me and smiles, then, as little girls are wont to do, she flirts with me. The first thing I notice though, is that she's wearing lipstick, a lot of it. It looks like light purple lipstick covered with lip gloss. Then, she starts singing and dancing. This is where it gets fun. Her dance-the ghetto booty shake. I can't believe my eyes. Then she starts shaking her chest. She's got nothing to shake, but it's funny as hell. Either, mama is letting her watch rap videos, or mama works for tips. Let me tell you about mama-she's a real looker. Hispanic, 22 or 23, and good looking enough to work her desired shift at an upscale club. Anyway, mama finally notices that meha is putting on a show and pulls her in the corner.

4 comments

• mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Good think she wasn't imitating other things she might have seen momma do...
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    yeah, I can hear it now: "Baby, momma has told you and TOLD you, never show people what momma does for her 'friends'!" ;-)
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Little girls are so cute. My youngest grand daughter turned 3 last week. A few months back she was running around and dancing bare ass naked in her living room. I asked "are you gonna dance at the Cheetah?" She ran up to her mother and said "dancing Cheetah" "Thanks dad!" Too bad they grow up to be women.
  • bang69
    13 years ago
    little kids do some very funny things
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion