tuscl

DATY

Dain
8in/21cm
Thursday, April 7, 2011 4:51 PM
My hobby is DATY. In the SFran area, it used to be routine. In the LA area, only OTC. Guys, what has been your experience? (DATY = dining at the Y, i.e. cunnilingis.)

11 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Not no, but FUCK no! At least not without a dam. Who knows where that shit's been and what's been in it?

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    Have you tried City of Industry outside of LA?
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    gmd, hey, while you're at it, it may be much simpler just to wear a biohazard suit the next time you get into something dicey with a stripper. ;)
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    @Rickdugan: uhh.. just about anything w/a dancer is dicey, isn't it?! =)
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    Mutual DATY was my main M.O. while clubbing. But too many scares and a fear of bringing something home to the SO has made me pretty much stop doing it. I do miss it tho.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Rick: I've met lots of girls I wouldn't fuck even wearing one if those. I'll freely admit that I'm paranoid about unprotected sex, and maybe I *could* get away with, say, a BBBJ without undue risk. But, I'm paranoid, so...

It's been long enough that don't know what I'm missing, so I'm good. My wife says I'm not particularly good at DATY anyway, so the girls aren't missing much, either. :)
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I've got a fav who likes me to turn her around and lick that side. That ought to set off the health guru sirens...LOL.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    I've been asked but have yet to do so!
    Not something I am willing to pay for. For Free? Yeah I'd do it for the right dancer.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Just the other night I had a 1/2 vip where a very nice girl put her vagina in my face as she was giving me very nice BBBJ.

Of course I told her, very firmly, that it was NOT OK...

or maybe I did something else instead. ;)
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Paranoia leads to srokes
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Eating pussy does NOT stimulate me. I do it when I want to stimulate a female. Since I am the one paying, I do NOT feel it necessary to stimulate a stripper. It is her job to stimulate me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion