tuscl

Dream Job

Do you have one?&nbsp; Here's mine:<br />
<br />
http://fanyard.files.wordpress.com/2007/… type="_moz" />

4 comments

• Drippy
    14 years ago
    Its a tough job, but somebody's got to do it!&nbsp; Might as well be you Steve.&nbsp; When you apply for the job you can use me as a reference.<br type="_moz" />
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Hah!&nbsp; Reminds me of the guy I used to work for when I was KC. He had another part time job as a massage therapist, and apparently had quite a few strippers as clients.&nbsp; He never did go into too many details about that aspect, even though he was quite forthcoming about the rest of it, so I'm guessing there was a little tit for tat going on.<br />
    <br />
    He did tell me that he asked most of those clients to go elsewhere when when he got serious with his girlfriend. :)<br type="_moz" />
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    During my stint in the Marine Corps reserve, my full time job was as chef who ran the banquet and prep sections of a Marriott kitchen. We had over 100 banquet waitresses, some of them real foxes. What I learned was that females won't take a co-worker serious (even if he's at the supervisory level). I forged a friendship with the head waitress, but she wouldn't date me-not taking my military status seriously, even though she saw me in my BDU's several times.<br />
    <br />
    It wasn't until after I had transferred to the Army, and was commissioned as an Officer that she became interested in me, but by then I was shipping out (long distance relationships don't work).
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    <span style="font-size: larger;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;">LOL...I can just picture it now:</span></span><br />
    &quot;But Doctor Steve, why does <i>every</i> examination that I have with you after any injury start with a breast exam!?&nbsp; I hurt my ankle!&quot;<br />
    <br />
    ---------------------------<br />
    <br />
    &quot;not taking my military status seriously, even though she saw me in my BDU's several times.&quot;<br />
    <br />
    <span style="font-size: larger;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;">Dude, it was likely way more than that.&nbsp; Many people don't &quot;shit where they eat&quot; when it comes to dating co-workers.&nbsp; Besides, you were in the Marine Corps <i>reserve</i>, not the <b>real</b> Marine Corps, dummy.</span></span><br />
    <br />
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion