tuscl

Contaminated Drinks

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Friday, April 1, 2011 8:21 AM
I just found out that the drinks in many strip clubs contain dihydrogen monoxide. You should not buy any drinks until you are sure that this chemical is not present. Thousands of people die from dihydrogen monoxide every year.

22 comments

• hornyhobbit
    13 years ago
    I have always been told that either alcohol or naked women will cancel the evil effects of dyhadrogen monoxide.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    That's a vicious chemical that has NO place in the human body. If the government truly cared about us, they would have banned it years ago.
  • Drippy
    13 years ago
    I always stay away from stuff. Fish fuck in it.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    In Queens almost every club adds this horrible chemical to their liquor bottles in copious quantities. As a drinker of straight Jack, I am convinced that this should be a jailable offense.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Call me stupid but I've just never heard of this chemical before, what is this, what purpose does it serve for putting in alcohol, and how can you tell if they use it or not?
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Hey, now wait a minute, isn't that. . .
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Yeah well in Detroit I got charged $9 for a bottle of the stuff (and evidently it didn't do it's reputed job either!)
  • Gossage54
    13 years ago
    Amazing I'm still alive. I'm curious what exactly it is, why they use and why specifically strips use it and not regular bars.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    There truly is one born every minute...isn't there fenster,drippy, looneylarry (apparently the only enlightened ones here)?
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    Sorry jackslash, you're probably in the enlightened group too. Assuming the sarcasm in your OP.
  • remihime
    13 years ago
    Yes, it seems the only way to avoid dihydrogen monoxide in your drinks is to order a drink that contains 100% alcohol.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Hey, isn't that what killed Dean Martin when someone slipped into his drink?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    stick to the bottled beers and water if you worry about this maybe.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Another good april fool's joke would have been to fill up the top ten list with OHIO strip clubs lol
  • clamheart
    13 years ago
    Supposedly W. C. Fields responded to some woman's question about whether he ever put that stuff in his drinks by saying, "Madam, fish piss in that stuff". In fact he's right. Freshwater fish piss about 200-400 ml/kg/day. The low number would be the equivalent of a 160 lb man pissing about 15 liters/day. As it is, most of us piss about 1.5 L/day -- at least until we get to a SC and drink buckets of beer. If we were those fish, we'd have very little time to enjoy pussy...
  • RocStarsky
    13 years ago
    i will make sure to stick with pre-packaged container beverages.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    To be safe, I went to the store to get some powered water instead. Couldn't find any. Must be a shortage now!
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    "To be safe, I went to the store to get some powered water instead. Couldn't find any. Must be a shortage now!" Try looking for instant water instead.
  • rl27
    13 years ago
    Oh yeah got to avoid that H2O.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Columbo, Excellent idea! I did find microwave water in another store, but it was way to "pricey'.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Come up to Detroit and try some frozen dihydrogen monoxide. There is a pile of the stuff outside my window as I speak. It's not yellow (LOL) and looked tasty.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    For the most part, I think we're over-reacting to dihydrogen monoxide. The only real danger for humans is inhaling it in large concentrations.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion