tuscl

Defining 1-10

Columbo
Atlanta
Monday, March 28, 2011 8:34 PM
Ever read a review of a place that ranked the girls much different than how you rated it? I just did. We saw the same girls but ranked them much differently either due to different tastes or different standards. Question is, how do you decide the rating of girls? What would you consider to be a 2, 5, 7 or even a 10? Do you compare to other dancers or the female population in general? Let the ranking systems be revealed!

12 comments

• Clubber
    13 years ago
    Talk about a question with no answer!
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Yeah, it's hard to give an answer to a question like this without pictures. But I'll come back later if I think of a way to describe/explain how I rank them.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    That is a good question, so I'll tell you what I do: I put them on the scale of all dancers I've seen and not on the scale of all females. After all, there are some really gross pigs out there in the general population that you know, and I know, would never ina million years be on stage. So, out of the population of all possible dancers, a 1 is not an absolute dog if you bumped into her at the mall. And a 10 dancer may not be the absolute most beautiful woman in the world, but maybe the hottest woman I have seen on stage in the last 10 or 15 years. As a result, a 5 in the club is still a pretty good looking woman overall, but just an average dancer across all clubs. If you stumble into a club and they are all 8s or 9s, I'd think that you have just found one of the premier clubs in the country. But remember, homecoming queens that only do airdances may not be your idea of heaven. A 7 who is the right combination of naughty and sensual may be exactly what you need. On the night when you and she fit hand-in-glove, you may not care whether she is a 6 or 8, she'll feel like a 10.
  • jackoff
    13 years ago
    I break girls down by categories and sub-categories. The physical- Body to include: legs, ass, stomach, breasts, toned, proportionate, (sometimes to include feet and hands - giant feet and man hands scare the shit out of me) Face/looks: eyes, lips/mouth, nose, complexion, hair etc... Then I combine body and looks to give a rating. The other category is APS: attitude, performance, sexuality. Is she a bitch, is she there to make me happy and comfortable? Easy to talk to? As a adult entertainer, does she create the fantasy I'm looking for. everything is always up to the individual doing the judging. My idea of a 10 ass is another mans 7/8. When I talk about rating a girl, I'm usually referring to the physical aspect.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Looneylarry: "After all, there are some really gross pigs out there in the general population that you know, and I know, would never ina million years be on stage." Unfortunately, I have seen some of these girls on stage, and I still have flashbacks. Our lawmakers, who love to regulate strip clubs, should pass a law to protect SC patrons from being exposed to fugly pigs on stage.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    Some of it has to do with looks and some of it has to do with personality, for lack of a better term. I've been to several clubs where the average girl, strictly on looks, is at least a 7, but they don't want anything to do with me, or they are weak dancers, or some other type of negative experience, so that knocks them down some. Conversely, there are girls who may rank as a 3 at best on looks who are fun and can get extras or OTC from them.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    You also have to take into consideration... 1. Each guy has different preferences in looks. 2. Each guy has different experiences with clubs. 3. Is the guy judging just physical appearance or does his treatment figure in as well. We all have biases so you just need to read as many different reviews as possible and ultimately...hit the club and see what you think!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Nice picture, jackoff
  • EarlTee
    13 years ago
    5 is average. If a dancer has a plain-jane face and 20 extra pounds and hasn't seen the inside of a gym in a while, she's a 5. If I have never seen a better looking woman, she's a 10. If she's old, obese, pimply, with stringy hair and a manly face, she's a 1. Average the scores for all the dancers and you get the score for the club.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    It's easy-peasy. A 1 is someone I wouldn't fuck with Dougster's dick. A 10 is someone you'd better leave to me.
  • dallas702
    13 years ago
    I agree everyone has different rating standards. For me: fuglies rate somewhere around 1 to 3, OK looks with minor issues usually rate 4 or 5, Good looking dancers that I find attractive will often get a 6 or 7. Only really hot women (who could appear in Playboy) will get an 8 from me. To get a 9 or 10 they absolutely MUST have personality, stage presence, a really sexy come-on AND do lappers that leave me breathless and very happy!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    If I HAD to say, my guidelines would closely follow those of dallas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion