tuscl

Get a lapper from the new Wonder Woman?

Saturday, March 19, 2011 3:32 PM
I dunno. The sex appeal is there, but I fear being knocked upside the head by one of her wrist bracelets and then tied up with the rope. Then she could slip my wallet into one of those boots and shuffle right on past the bouncer... [view link]

20 comments

• steve229
    13 years ago
    "and then tied up with the rope" CT - And as I'm sure you know, not only is Wonder Woman's "Lasso of Truth" unbreakable, it forces anyone it captures to tell the absolute truth.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    Maybe the lasso's already on him, and he's saying he WANTS to be tied up ....
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Simply. Not my type!
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    I'd fuck her. Of course my standards are notoriously low.
  • Fenster
    13 years ago
    Megan Fox and Taylor Cole would have been better choices. This chick had better be able to act. (yeah -right)
  • LoneLurker
    13 years ago
    I liked her as Tyra in Friday Night Lights. Would definitely have done that character.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Wow, she was FNL's deliciously trashy blonde Tyra? I hardly recognize her. (And didn't Tyra have some kind of stripper connection in the show?)
  • troop
    13 years ago
    regardless of what some of you say, she looks DAMN GOOD to me!!!!
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    "CT - And as I'm sure you know, not only is Wonder Woman's "Lasso of Truth" unbreakable, it forces anyone it captures to tell the absolute truth." Steve, are you speaking from first-hand experience???
  • LoneLurker
    13 years ago
    Steve, Tyra's sister danced at "The Landing Strip."
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    I don't know about getting smacked with those bracelets, but damn, I think I'd love to see her getting out of that costume!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Sure, but she isn't that attractive.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    About 20 years ago I saw a Wonder Woman poster that featured a much fuller breasted model than this current photo. The beauty in that old poster also possessed the most striking lilac eyes. I have no clue who that model was but she was DEFINITELY lap dance worthy. farmerart could really make a fool of himself if he were ever to encounter her in a SC.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    art, the original wonder woman was lynda carter. she pobably still looks pretty good today even at her advanced age.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Merci mille fois, troop. Je vais la googler toute suite! Tu comprends? For you other guys, just a little "in" joke between troop and me.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    translation for those not in the know art said.. mercy milly for troop, gee vases lay godlier toot suit! u comprende? :)
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    troop: Your French has much improved. All that study is paying off! :))))
  • troop
    13 years ago
    LOL
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    problem is there is now way to find someone who can compare to Lynda Carter. Ms Carter may be the most perfect woman that God ever created.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    See this slideshow for a comparision with the original Wonder Woman: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion