tuscl

March Madness? It's Cheerleader Time!!!!!!

Friday, March 18, 2011 4:46 AM
[view link] Like the lack of makeup on the Utah State & BYU girls. Conversely, the Kansas gals almost look scary. Arizona isn't far behind. VCU girls know how to pose. Same with the Hampton gals. Florida State gal looks like she'll be working at a Pasco County club by June. The Long Island gal looks stripper-ready. Most disappointing photo? San Diego State. C'mon, show a little more!!!

17 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    steve229 must be in heaven now!! LOL
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Cheerleader fantasies are common, and I'm surprised that more strippers don't wear cheerlearder costumes. Come on, girls, shake your pom-poms.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Some of the pics are from the dance teams rather than cheerleaders. Florida State is showing some nice perkies. And girls from Utah are generally hot, trust me; unfortunately, many won't give you the time of day if you are not Mormon.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Mormons are often perceived that way. But not all. Once on a ski trip, I ended up banging one of the ones I met at the temple. She was a kinky one!!
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    Nice set of pics.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Dance Team? Is that when the 2 girls get on stage and fake like they are doing each other? We do, of course, tip extra for lesbian action....
  • PeterGozinia
    13 years ago
    Question: What's the difference between an alabama majorette and an Alabama flag bearer? Answer: roughly 40 pounds
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Someone started a Cheerleader thread without me? Sorry guys, I've been busy with the remote. Recorded lots of nice cheerleader action, but have to fast forward thru long stretches of of some kind of boring basketball tournament. I'm still waiting for that 24/7, all-cheerleader channel...
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    I thought the UCLA pic was the best (can you tell I'm partial to SoCal blondes?) until I scrolled down and saw the Utah State cheerleader. Oh my God! Now that's nearly an ideal woman!
  • how
    13 years ago
    No one mentioned the hands-behind-head pose of the Morehead girl? Doesn't even need a caption...
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    "The Long Island gal looks stripper-ready." Hell, she's probably meeting Rick Dugan later tonight, lol. "Florida State gal looks like she'll be working at a Pasco County club by June." Others that look like they'll be on the pole soon: Florida, Memphis, UNLV
  • motorhead
    13 years ago
    how, I noticed the Morehead girl too. She has that wry, come-hither sexy smile and the lock of hair draped over her face is so hot. But thought some may be put off by her "thunder thighs" - not me though. I like it.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I have no final four!
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    "Hell, she's probably meeting Rick Dugan later tonight, lol." LOL. No sign Rick has read the thread. I wonder if he'd take the Long Island gal as his avatar???
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    "Hell, she's probably meeting Rick Dugan later tonight, lol." Nah - she probably has too much self esteem. ;)
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I want to see The Book of Mormon. A Broadway Musical From The Creators of South Park!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Some new photos here: [view link] Most have that girl next door look going, but check out the stripper ready babes from Florida, UNLV (of course), Florida State & UCLA. The VCU cheerleader who can walk the length of the court on her hands gave me some bad ideas...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion