tuscl

Uh Oh! R.O.C. Alert!

Sunday, March 13, 2011 3:43 PM
Reviewer id removed to protect the innocent...<p> "Escapades • Tulsa, Oklahoma March 11, 2011 • Ratings: Physical Club: 1 • Dancer Quality: 3 • Dollar Value: 1 • Overall Rating: Visited on: Wednesday Evening • Dancers on Shift: 6-10 •<p> The place is a ripoff. They get you to the VIP room and in comes the Madam. They want you to buy a drink for the girl. Prices for the drink start at $135 plus they want a $100 tip for the madam to provide "security" for the room. The whole time the girl is feeling you up. After 10-15 minutes of her tweaking your nipples and grabbing you crouch, the girl starts saying she really would like you to "poke" her and she goes off to get a condom and comes back with the madam again who then says it costs another $140. Well then she comes back later and says it's another $140 and the whole time the girl hasn't even touched your junk. A bj shouldn't cost $520 (with madam tip). If you don't pony up the girl goes back out to the floor.<p> DON'T EVER GO HERE."<p>

7 comments

• steve229
    13 years ago
    I think I might have walked when they wanted the $135 dancer drink...
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Here is another Gem. This place actually had a shooting ITC last year. Shooters Alley Reviews March 12, 2011 • Ratings: Physical Club: 4 • Dancer Quality: 5 • Dollar Value: 3 • Overall Rating: Visited on: Wednesday Afternoon • Dancers on Shift: 6-10 goldmongerATL • This used to be a favorite club of mine and I keep giving it one more chance. It has turned almost completely thug. I have never been really uncomfortable in a mostly black club before. There were about 8 dancers, 6 Black 1 Hispanic and 1 White. No real winners an a couple of girls that were hefty for a stripper. I snagged a dancer for a lap dance. It was pretty good with moderate grindage. I was sitting at a table against the wall near the end of the back stage. As my dance was ending, three guys with the gold chains, baggy pants, etc. (Thugs) came in. Two dancers immediately flocked to them. They all walked up to where we were sitting and one guy says "Get the f**k off of my table." One of the dancers says "This is where he sits, baby." The place was not crowded at all and there were plenty of empty tables, but he wanted mine. There is no way I am going to make an issue, so I said to my dancer that we could move to the other side of the stage. She started to go with me, but one of the guys snapped his fingers at her and pointed at what was now their table. Without so much as a word to me, she turned and went back to the table and joined their group like I didn't exist. I got the hell out of there and doubt I will be back any time soon.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Bar fight!
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Dat's right, bitch. Stay the FUCK offa my table.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Do I have to start carrying my pipe wrench with me again?
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    A wrench may not be of much use in a gun fight.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    regarding shadow's post. around 2 or 3 years ago i was in the brass pole which had and still has a thug problem. i was sitting at a table with 3 chairs near the stage and went up to tip a dancer. i had left my coat, drink, cigarettes and lighter at my table. after tipping the dancer i turn around to go back to my seat and 2 young thugs were sitting at my table having taken the other 2 seats. i just looked at them and sat down and realized that one of them was blocking my view of the stage. i told him he was blocking my view and he moved over a couple feet, but his buddy stared at me with this nasty look and i just stared back at him until he broke it off and looked away. i hung around and got another drink and they glanced back a couple times but they never pushed it. awhile later i decided to leave and i half expected that they might follow me outside but thankfully it didn't happen. yes you can get shot or beat up but the only thing that those thug punks respect is someone that is not intimidated by them and won't back down otherwise they'll do whatever they want.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion