tuscl

Foot fetishism

Sunday, March 13, 2011 2:19 AM
Is there any one who also has foot fetishism as I do? Every time I go to VIP with my ATF, I would like to kiss her feet. For the first 2 or 3 times, she was reluctant as she thought the stink smell might bother me. Now it has become a take-for-granted that she sometimes asks when I am going to kiss her feet. Once, I even did this during her stage dance in front of many customers. Anyone else has this hobby here, or other similar fetishim? How do you fulfill your fetishism? (PS: here by fetishim I refer to "sexual preference for otherwise non-sexual objects or body parts.")

22 comments

• sean128
    13 years ago
    I too have a foot fetish. Most of the girls don't mind. They actually look forward to the foot rub I usually give them. A few of them even let me suck there toes.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    nengneng, are you Rex Ryan?
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    I have a getting blowjobs from hot strippers fetish
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    kissing any part of a female is fun but I am with Realist123, I would rather have her be giving me a blowjob.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    I never tried blowjob or anything else. To me, at least a footjob is better than a handjob!
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    Also, I have fetishism of the used panties of my ATF. Maybe when it is my birthday, I'll ask it from her as my birthday gift.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Unless each of her toes has a tongue at the end, I don't see how a footjob could be better than a blowjob
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    Read it wrong.. But i guess if you are into feet i could see it comparing with a HJ
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    ATF told me in the VIP not to kiss her feet because she might have stepped into another guy's cum when she took off her shoes. She didn't want me to lick it off her toes. Got to love someone for thinking that far ahead. Best to bring your own wipes, massage and clean her feet and, then, go for broke.
  • pabloantonio
    13 years ago
    Nengneng, once I sucked the toes of one of my ATF's feet while I was screwing her on her back. Of course I had to lift one of her legs over my shoulder. This gave me great penetration, which is what I was going for. She seemed to like it. The foot thing was just an afterthought. Feet and hands are nice but you should really try getting a great blowjob. Beats sucking toes. Now if I could just find that dancer's number again ....
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    Yes, I have a well-documented foot fetish, but I don't engage in footplay at the SC. The place isn't clean, and I doubt the girls EVER clean the insides of their stripper heels. There could be a bacteria fest going on there. Now, when I get them OUT of the club, I'm a toe sucking MFer.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I actually think I might have a stripper foot phobia. Even though most dancers seem to take decent care of their feet - pedicures and so on - like potheadpl said the thought of her feet in those stripper heels all night gives me the willies. I was sitting with my fav in the club (back before she got banned) and had just given her a little neck and shoulder massage when she slipped her shoes off and plopped her feet into my lap. She didn't say anything, but the implication was she expected a foot massage. Even those she's my fav...I just couldn't bring myself to do it, lol.
  • mikeya02
    13 years ago
    I dont mind rubbing my favs feet, they are very pretty, but she does put baby powder on them first.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    BTW, I don't think the stripper heel is the best way of presenting beautiful feet (or maybe I have got used to it thus no surprise.). If she wears the usual office lady's high heel, there is more fantasy. As for the hygiene, I really did not think about it while I should have, since it seems that my ATF has many different clothes but only one pair of dancing shoes!
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    Nope... feet don't do anything for me. I do give foot rubs to my dancer friends, but its for THEIR enjoyment and relaxation. They are on their feet and in tight, uncomfortable shoes and really appreciate when they receive a foot rub. And speaking of feet. That is one of the "treats" that I sometimes give my OTC girls. I schedule a pedicure for two.. it's a nice relaxing way to reward them once in a awhile, and is surprisingly intimate to chat during the procedure.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    One of my faves has a customer who likes to suck her toes, and the dirtier, smellier and sweatier her feet are, the better he likes it. It creeped her out something fierce when he first started doing it, and she still doesn't *like* it, but he pays well for the privelege, so naturally, she lets him. And he apparently gives really goo foot rubs as well, so I'm sure that helps.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    " the dirtier, smellier and sweatier her feet are, the better he likes it." YIKES!
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    I read about it, and the explanation is that "the smellier the better" actually is due to "the smellier, the healthier the girl is, thus the better mate partner she is to have offspring with". (BTW, this is just one point of view among others)
  • fesz
    13 years ago
    I often buy a pair stockings of my fav after a PD. Only if they're sweaty and smelly. tried her panty once but it wasnt to my liking. I am considering buy my fav a pair of fuck-me boots for dancing. Hoping that the closed toe shoes, boots would get them even smellier.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I have a foot fetish too. As long as there is a pussy at the other end of her legs.
  • Raincoat
    13 years ago
    I like pretty young things with clean well-pedicured feet. I like it when they dangle their feet off the stage and find my dick. I like barefoot lapdances so that I can feel-up their feet. Like each body part has its own appeal, but needs to be uncovered, and that's why I prefer barefoot or flipflops and I don't like stripper shoes.
  • womenfeet
    11 years ago
    That's so hot, I'd lick and smell her feet too, even and especially when they're dirty.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion