tuscl

Day light Savings Time

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, March 12, 2011 2:50 PM
Starts tonight. You lose an hour of strip club time.

14 comments

• SuperDude
    13 years ago
    But you can get a better look at the dancers at the end of the day shift before the two of you go to dinner.
  • bigdude012
    13 years ago
    I lose an hour of work, so I'm not mad.
  • minnow
    13 years ago
    Unless you live in AZ ( think PHX, TUS area clubs).
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the reminder shadowcat, I knew it was sometime soon but most of my clocks will automatically change themselves.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    I believe a little region of Indiana near Gary also has some weird Daylight-non-Savings arrangement to keep them in line with Chicago 100% of the year.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Sheesh! I am just getting used to GMT and CET. I go back to North America in two weeks and I have to deal with EDT, CDT, MDT, and PDT. Oy! I forgot - Saskatchewan stays on CST year round. Double sheesh!!
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    farmerart, the good news is you are going West. My body has always adjusted to major time changes better going from the East to West. Hopefully it will be the same for you.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    I beat the clock today and went to one of my favorite clubs here in South Florida in the late afternoon. I'll deal with the time change tomorrow and Monday as the body clock adjusts.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    I enjoyed the "fall back" version once at The Hip Hugger. They did indeed stay open and honor the extra hour.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    That is one specific reason, perhaps the only specific reason, why I went out yesterday, but that said, it was mostly a waste of time.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Damn I forgot
  • Columbo
    13 years ago
    More daylight in the evening. Glad to have it back.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I wish it would *stay* DST all year long. This switching back and forth is bullshit.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Noticed one thing today - I've been sneaking into the club around 7:00-ish. Now that's still broad daylight out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion