tuscl

Ever been inside the strippers' dressing room?

rogergreene
Massachusetts
I've never been there or even heard of it happening. But I've always had a fantasy of being in the dressing room with a stripper down on her knees blowing me while the rest of the girls watch.

Hell, I'd even jerk myself off with them all watching - that would be enough of a turn-on.

I'm sure every club has rules against it and it probably wouldn't be as much fun in reality as I'm imagining it, but it would be fun to be in there just once.

19 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Not gonna happen dude. The dressing room is the girls' refuge. Hell, in a couple of the local clubs, even the *bouncers* don't go in the DR unless it's an emergency.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    I have it on good authority that if you tried to go in there, you'd get a 6" stiletto heel through your skull.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Once. I was 19 and the club was The Clown's Den, just over the Colorado border from Wyoming. A dancer asked me to come in and asked me to smoke some weed with her(shocking!). Unfortunately for me, I was active duty Air Force at the time and couldn't partake.

Never happened again.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    2001 in Tampa has a webcam in their dressing room. You can pay $10/month and get access to watch them in the dressing room and also they have a webcam so you can watch the stage.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I thought this was a Dick Johnson thread for a moment...

• Book Guy
    14 years ago
    Tickle fights. They all go back there and just have tickle fights all the time. Then they swap sorority sweatshirts and study their freshman psychology texts together.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    At some clubs the ladies restroom is attached to the dancers DR, so I've been able to catch a glimpse or two, but I've never actually been in one. Don't think I would ever want to, come to think of it. I'm convinced (like many of you) that there are all-girl orgies and wanton sexual abandon occurring in the DR at all times. I would hate to set foot inside one and be disappointed.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    gridget is my eyes when it comes to the dressing room. She tells me anything and eveything. From the pot smoking to lesbians making out. From swapping outfits to fights to girls passing out. A lot of drama. A lot of crying. A lot of laughing. girls warning girls about certain customers. Bitching about managment, etc....

So I really don't need to go back there.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    yes i have been in one in a small dump that has since closed down. the place was dead, just one other customer besides me and only one dancer that i kinda had the hots for. there was no vip or private area so i asked if we could go in there for some nude dances. we went in and when she quoted me 50 dollars a dance i laughed at her and walked out before she started.
    even though there weren't any other dancers there it was a mess in there.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    As a matter of fact, yes I have. i went to a club once to do some Novel work on their server. Turned out it was in the dressing room. When I got there, the club was closed, but the dancers started coming and started getting ready for work. I was there a couple of hours. Didn't seem to bother them at all.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    This is one of those things I fantasize about, but if it were ever happen, I'd probably be disappointed.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    The stage door at my fav club communicates directly with the totally mirrored dressing room. When dancers are coming on and off stage, and if you are sitting anywhere around the stage, you can get a pretty good look at what's going on in there. Mostly girls messing with their hair and eyelashes. Occasionally you can see some girls shooting up between their toes, maybe some DATY on the make-up counter, or some strap-on action, but usually just appearance related stuff.
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    A dump/dive club since closed that I used to frequent had the dancers' dressing room just off the end of the L-shaped bar. I would always sit at that end of the bar. The dressing room was extremely small evidently, so when a dancer came in to change, I would get a good view of the girls in various stages of (un)dress inside. This was a pasty club so that was about the only chance to see nipples unless you could convince your dancer to take them off in vip...which wasn't very difficult to do btw.

Also, I know a few drug deals went down in there as well, as with I'm guessing 99% of strip club dressing rooms around.
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    From what my dancer friends tell me, the dressing room is a scene of girls constantly bitching.
  • kingcripple
    14 years ago
    no pretty close. dancer took me to the dj booth to speak with the dj as i knew him from school. the dressing room was right next to it
  • Book Guy
    14 years ago
    Probably different at different clubs, too. The big headliner clubs may have lockers, and the girls may bring their own lockable rollie suitcases and small cable-locks to strap the suitcase to a chair. Or the smaller club may just have an extra foyer to the women's restroom, and the dancers throw a duffle bag into a corner of the foyer while they're working.

Of course, in all varieties of strippers' change rooms, they have tickle fights. :)
  • jackoff
    14 years ago
    Myself and a friend years ago invested in a young ladies stripperwear biz. We spent several nights a week in the dressing rooms of about 10 different clubs. I could write 100's of pages of stories. Yes there were naked crazy drunk/drugged out cat fights. One of the best was watching a girl go crazy over a lost reg, so she broke into this girls locker and pissed all over her clothes. Yes there was lesbian action. Yes there was plenty of bitching. Yes the girls look better under black lights! Watched girls shaving their pussies and assholes to girls over dosing and/or puking their guts out. Some clubs had house moms bitching all the time. We did do trade outs occasionally for favors (sometimes right there in the bathroom stalls) and made plenty of OTC connections. We would help them get dressed and they always were grabbing or stroking our junk, kissing on you and I had no problem playing with theirs. These girls had no problem doing anything in front of us and we became just part of the crew. I will always remember this nasty redhead who would come to the dressing room, grab the mouthwash and dental floss. She would bitch and bitch about the taste and why can't guys trim their junk better. It wasn't that uncommon in the real slutty clubs to have a girl come to the back, drop her thong and baby wipe the jizz from her pussy. It was always funny though when they would come back bitching that someone had jizzed all over there face and they had to spend time redoing their make up. Even the sweetest strippers would steal you blind if you didn't watch them. So yes your wildest fantasies and worst nightmares happen in the dressing room. IMHO no matter how well you think you know a stripper, you're still just $$$ to them and it's just biz.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Entritt Verboten!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion