Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Woman Busted For Fondling Female Coworker At Waffle House

samsung1
samsung1101791440

Ohio

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Louisiana cops today announced the arrest of a 32-year-woman on charges that she illegally fondled and caressed a female coworker at a Waffle House restaurant.

Jennifer Pulsifer is facing a felony sexual battery charge in connection with a pair of incidents last March, according to a Mandeveille Police Department press release. Pulsifer is pictured above in a St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office mug shot.

Investigators claim that Pulsifer ran her hand between the legs of a fellow employee who had bent over to pick up some change, “caressing her genitalia in the process.” Over the following days, Pulsifer allegedly “continued to make sexual remarks aimed at the victim.” On March 10, Pulsifer reached into the victim's bra “to fondle her breast,” according to cops.

Pulsifer, already in jail on unrelated narcotics charges, was also hit with a misdemeanor simple battery count in addition to the felony sexual battery count.

MARCH 1, 2011 thesmokinggun.com

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for TimboAtl
TimboAtl
•

Wow, the mugshot looked exactly as expected. Very few hot chicks working at Waffle House. There is one hot one who has been at the WH down the street for the last 30 days or so. Trying to figure out how I can convince her to start stripping. She already has the loser boyfriend. He is usually sitting at the end of the counter nursing a coffee while I'm there.

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

It was only a few years ago, women were polite and demur. Not any more. To quote Bob Dylan:"The times, they are a changing."

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

Who put that pube on my waffle?

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

What a maroon - she could have got that for a couple dollar tips at the strip club.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Damn, we are going to the wrong Waffle Houses. Girl on girl action while eating breakfast.

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

VM...take a look at the mug shot before you say things like that. I wouldn't want her on my junk either!

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Prim0,

I can vouch vm has good taste in women.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Sorry Clubber VM does not want women with good taste. He wants women that taste good.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Good point, shadowcat. None of that several hour working in the club taste. Primo, I agree, I don't want her on my junk either. I was commenting on girl on girl action. I can think of several fine young waitresses at Waffle House that I'd like to see girl-on-girl action.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

How about "C" and "G"? I know I would!!!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yeesh! As if the food isn't bad enough!

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

I go to Waffle House after closing the titty bars. I have seen some freaky shit like a guy banging a Waffle House waitress in a bathroom stall.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Damn! I wish I hadn't opened the link and got an eyeful of the fondler.....the imagination is always soooo much better.

And steve has a very good point.....although with a mug like that it might take more than a few dollars for her to get that much action!

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

Sushi with breakfast??................could be a winning concept!!

Profile picture for how
how
•

Felony sexual assault... the advances must have been very aggressive (obviously grabbing the genital region qualifies) and very unwanted. Surely the victim identified the problem after the first occurrence? Why then was the accused still working there after that first time? That's pitiful.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement