tuscl

Woman Busted For Fondling Female Coworker At Waffle House

Louisiana cops today announced the arrest of a 32-year-woman on charges that she illegally fondled and caressed a female coworker at a Waffle House restaurant.

Jennifer Pulsifer is facing a felony sexual battery charge in connection with a pair of incidents last March, according to a Mandeveille Police Department press release. Pulsifer is pictured above in a St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office mug shot.

Investigators claim that Pulsifer ran her hand between the legs of a fellow employee who had bent over to pick up some change, “caressing her genitalia in the process.” Over the following days, Pulsifer allegedly “continued to make sexual remarks aimed at the victim.” On March 10, Pulsifer reached into the victim's bra “to fondle her breast,” according to cops.

Pulsifer, already in jail on unrelated narcotics charges, was also hit with a misdemeanor simple battery count in addition to the felony sexual battery count.

MARCH 1, 2011
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/sexu…

15 comments

• TimboAtl
    14 years ago
    Wow, the mugshot looked exactly as expected. Very few hot chicks working at Waffle House. There is one hot one who has been at the WH down the street for the last 30 days or so. Trying to figure out how I can convince her to start stripping. She already has the loser boyfriend. He is usually sitting at the end of the counter nursing a coffee while I'm there.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    It was only a few years ago, women were polite and demur. Not any more. To quote Bob Dylan:"The times, they are a changing."
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Who put that pube on my waffle?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    What a maroon - she could have got that for a couple dollar tips at the strip club.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Damn, we are going to the wrong Waffle Houses. Girl on girl action while eating breakfast.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    VM...take a look at the mug shot before you say things like that. I wouldn't want her on my junk either!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Prim0,

I can vouch vm has good taste in women.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Sorry Clubber VM does not want women with good taste. He wants women that taste good.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Good point, shadowcat. None of that several hour working in the club taste. Primo, I agree, I don't want her on my junk either. I was commenting on girl on girl action. I can think of several fine young waitresses at Waffle House that I'd like to see girl-on-girl action.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

How about "C" and "G"? I know I would!!!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yeesh! As if the food isn't bad enough!
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I go to Waffle House after closing the titty bars. I have seen some freaky shit like a guy banging a Waffle House waitress in a bathroom stall.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Damn! I wish I hadn't opened the link and got an eyeful of the fondler.....the imagination is always soooo much better.

And steve has a very good point.....although with a mug like that it might take more than a few dollars for her to get that much action!
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Sushi with breakfast??................could be a winning concept!!
  • how
    14 years ago
    Felony sexual assault... the advances must have been very aggressive (obviously grabbing the genital region qualifies) and very unwanted. Surely the victim identified the problem after the first occurrence? Why then was the accused still working there after that first time? That's pitiful.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion