tuscl

Do your favorites from different clubs look alike?

This just hit me after visiting some clubs in rapid succession. 3 dancers, 3 different clubs. Put them in a police lineup (mug shots!) and if not sisters, they could easily pass for close cousins. Same hair color, same skin tone, same body types...

Have you noticed this as well?

19 comments

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    steve,

Actually, no. If there is a common thread among my favorites, it would be long hair. Black preferred, but one is blond. I guess another trait that might be included, a lack of tats and piercings, or as few as possible.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    not really. Like Clubber, the only common thread amongst my favorites at each club I go to is long hair, although one of my faves actually has short hair (she has a strong resemblence to the first lady I ever scored with, for what that's worth).
  • RickWood
    14 years ago
    I don't think there is a common link between the girls I get lap dancers from, well...lookswise anyway. The only similarity is their willingness to make me happy.

I may be attracted to a dancer that reminds me of someone I wanted but never had. But my taste varies. I go to clubs for the variety...that's the fun.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Nope.

Club 1: Short, with shoulder length long hair and a very slight Indian/Asian cast to her features. Nicely padded, D cups that she says sag, but I don't see it.

Club 2: Taller, with short blonde hair, very southern European features otherwise. Well toned, and very little extra padding. Very perky B cups with studs.

Club 3: My height, red head, "girl next door" freckles, and legs that go up to her neck. Mostly erect C cups.
  • skibum609
    14 years ago
    My favorites don't look anything alike; aren't the same shape;age; or the same race. I go to a buffet I sample everything. I don't eat 45 chicken wings and go home.
  • looneylarry
    14 years ago
    Because dancers have a wide range of appearances and have a wide range of attitudes, I have hooked up with dancers who all shared a confident, intelligent, poised, naughty, edgy personality. As a result, they all ended up looking different.

There have been some hot black girls that have shown an interest and I have made their efforts well worth it (but don't touch their hair!). The girls with long black hair that you can get tangled in is always fun. (And with a glow-in-the-dark stud in her pussy lips, and you know who I'm talking about, girl). The blondes always need to bring their A game, because I'm usually skeptical. A brunette that wants to get close and whisper in my ear is good. Redheads are few and far between and generally don't do anything for me--it is true that they are slightly more sensitive to pain so maybe that's why they are a little more irritable. Neither attracted to, nor repulsed by, Asians or Latinas. Have had good times with each, but I don't have an obsession to find them.

A bubblehead with a shitty attitude and fake tits (and I don't care if she looks like a million bucks)? Next please!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i gravitate towards the same look but there are often exceptions.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    larry: "it is true that they are slightly more sensitive to pain so maybe that's why they are a little more irritable"

No, that's why they're more *fun*. :))
  • looneylarry
    14 years ago
    gmd, I suppose the opposite is true as well. Their more sensitive receptors may register pleasure more readily than most people, too. The cream colored, freckled skin with the flowing red hair doesn't do much for me, but I know it drives some guys wild. Those Irish lasses with the flaming curled tresses flowing onto their shoulders might do it, though.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Yeah, They all have shaved pussies.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    <blockquote>"Because dancers have a wide range of appearances and have a wide range of attitudes, I have hooked up with dancers who all shared a confident, intelligent, poised, naughty, edgy personality. As a result, they all ended up looking different."</blockquote>

For me too. Generally the more outgoing ones, and less immature, mid-20s or older.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    My favorites all have nice natural breasts. Other than that they vary all over the place in looks. I like them small, I like them big. I like brunettes, blondes, redheads, but I don't like the freaky look. I'll let you guys know how it goes tomorrow when Clubber and I hang at one of our clubs in South Florida.
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    Lets see here are my current or previous favorites at two of my regular haunts and two more semi regular haunts.

Club 1:
    Dancer A: medium height early to mid 30's fit brunette, D cup implants, long thick, pierced nipples. Landing strip pussy. A few tattoos. Rating 9.

Dancer B: Tall, slightly stocky, brunette early 20's, DD natural breasts, large pale areola, barely noticable nipples. Shaven. A few tattoos. Rating 7.

Dancer C: Tiny very fit asian, early 20's, B cup natural breasts with tiny nipples, landing strip pussy. No tattoos. Rating 9.

Club 2: All except dancer B are shaved. Dancer B has a landing strip.
    Dancer A: Medium height blonde, early 20's natural B cup breasts with pale puffy nipples, pierced tongue and eyebrow, used to have a piercing in her lower lip. One tattoo. Rating 8.

Dancer B: Tall fit blonde, mid 30's, C cup implants with very long thick nipples. pierced bellybutton only. A few tattoos. Rating 8.

Dancer C: Tall semi-fit brunette, mid 30's, DD cup implants, with dark medium sized but very thick nipples. No tattoos or piercings of any kind. Rating 9.

Dancer D: Tall fit redhead, mid 30's, DD cup implants, large pale areola, barely noticable nipples. No tattos or piercings. Rateing 10.

Club 3:
    Dancer A: Tall asian with, natural C cup breasts, puffy nipples. No tattos or piercings. Rating 8.

Dancer B: Medium height fit black girl, with large DD cup implants, no tattoos or piercings. Rating 9.

Dancer C: Medium height very fit brunette, with large DD cup implants, no tattoos or piercings. Rating 8.

Club 4:
    Dancer A: Short blonde, with natural B-cup breasts, with barely noticable nipples. No tattoos, but tongue, belly button and pussy pierced and multiple piercings on her ears. Shaved pussy. Rating 7.

Dancer B: Short tiny and very fit black girl, said she used to be a gymnast. Natural A-cup breasts, large nipples with no areola. . One tattoo, no piercings. Rating 7.

Not much in common, except that most are fit, most are 8's and above, and all give great lap dances.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Mine are all women under 7'0" tall. Beyond that, no.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    I've only had two favorites. While it's easy to go into a club and find attractive strippers, I think it's rare to find the combination of looks, personality and VIP-fun which makes it worth repeatedly going back to a club solely to visit a certain girl.

Anyway, yes, my favorites had a lot in common --
    Both had brown eyes and dark hair. Both had big implants. Both were from foreign countries.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Hmm, maybe I need more variety.

My wife always gets upset when we go to our favoritie restaurant because I make the server tell us all the specials, study the menu for 20 minutes, then order the same thing I always order, lol.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Yep, I have a particular type and don't stray too far from it.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    I think it's true with most guys that there is one look / type that pushes all of the right buttons. Though my favs have not looked that similar, they all share the same thin body, long silky hair (if not long hair, at least very silky) and cute / pretty face.

One of my dancers years ago said something that was really quite thought provoking. I'd been OTCing with my ATF and another fav from the same club. When the fav found out about my ATF, she said "she's my competition at the club." It struck me because I thought ALL of the girls were her competition, but she enlightened me, saying that they were similar that the same guys that liked my ATF also liked her.
    14 years ago
    Actually my faves, today and historically, are quite diverse.

Partial to Asian or Latin, dark hair, petite side but many do not fit these specs at all.

Attitude and personality go a long way in my auditioning and draft process.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion