Monday, February 28, 2011 11:07 PM
Roughs up guy [view link] And gets arrested [view link]

13 comments

• kingcripple
    13 years ago
    staged. the guy was way to cooperative
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    king, I disagree. There were two bouncers in there and he was alone with them in the bathroom. What do you think they would have done to him if he fought back.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    This one scared me...
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I wonder, did the bouncers follow him into the bathroom or take him there? I would guess they followed him, otherwise the victim would have to be stupid to allow them to take him anywhere. I doubt they would have made much of a scene in the club, other than tossing him out.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i heard about this last week on the local fm radio rock station afternoon talk show. one of the hosts said it was racist, the other said it wasn't. either way i did not like watching that.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I hope the judge throws the book on that spook. Robbery, assault, kidnapping.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    The thing to do in a robbery is give them the money, then immediately have the police come and make arrests. The manager might even be arrested for allowing criminal activity. Bouncers might be assumed to be henchmen for the manager to run a criminal organization. This is a really stupid thing for the bouncers to do. People know where they work at. Unfortunately a number of times disgruntled customers just come back and start shooting instead of letting the police handle things.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    02/21/11 9:12 AM Platinum Premier • Worcester, Massachusetts February 21, 2011 • Ratings: Physical Club: 1 • Dancer Quality: 1 • Dollar Value: 1 • Overall Rating: Visited on: Saturday • Dancers on Shift: Unknown spazzy3 • This is the worst bar I have ever been to. Regardless of the atmosphere the security staff mugs people in the restroom. [view link]. That is 2 of the bouncers and one patron. The attacker and the camera man are both bouncers. The attacker has been arrested but the camera man still works there. It looks as if they thought the man was dealing drugs. They found nothing and kept his cash. Of course he had a wad of bills its a strip club. So for your safety and the safety of your friends I would avoid this place like the plague.
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    And this is why strip clubs have a bad rep.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    The bouncer is not only an asshole but what an idiot to do that with someone video taping.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Strip club victim sues MAN PUNCHED BY BOUNCER IS NAMED WORCESTER — The alleged victim of a videotaped beating and robbery last year at a Southbridge Street strip club filed a civil lawsuit today against the club, and Easton Byfield, the club employee accused of committing the crime. Patrick Blanchard, 25, of Sterling, alleges in a suit filed this morning in Worcester Superior Court that he was a patron at the Platinum Premier Gentlemen's Club at 241 Southbridge St. on May 25 when Mr. Byfield, a club employee, brought him into a men's room, falsely accused him of selling drugs to the dancers, punched him four times in the face and stole $300 from him. This is the first time Mr. Blanchard's name has been made public. According to the suit, the attack and robbery were filmed by an unknown individual, believed to have been another club employee, who accompanied Mr. Blanchard and Mr. Byfield into the men's room. Video of an assault allegedly involving the two men has popped up on [view link] and other websites. Mr. Blanchard, who is represented by lawyer Edward P. Ryan Jr., maintains in the suit that the video has been viewed “hundreds of thousands” of times, causing him “extreme embarrassment, humiliation and severe emotional distress.” He is seeking unspecified monetary damages in his lawsuit under claims for assault and battery, false imprisonment, defamation, intentional infliction of emotional distress, civil rights violations, invasion of privacy, wrongful conversion and negligent hiring and supervision. A cover sheet accompanying the suit sets Mr. Blanchard's damages for emotional distress alone at more than $30,000. At one point during the alleged assault, Mr. Byfield ordered Mr. Blanchard to his knees and demanded he “pay homage” to him by reciting the words, “Oh great … brown dude, oh great … brown dude,” according to the lawsuit. Mr. Byfield is black and Mr. Blanchard is white. “This was a horrible event in which my client was severely traumatized for absolutely no reason, robbed and totally humiliated,” Mr. Ryan said today. Mr. Byfield, 36, of Thayer Pond Drive, Oxford, was charged criminally after police received an anonymous tip about the video Feb. 17 and reviewed it. He was arraigned yesterday in Central District Court on charges of kidnapping, unarmed robbery, assault and battery and filing a false police report. According to Mr. Blanchard's suit, Mr. Byfield filed a police report after the alleged attack falsely accusing Mr. Blanchard of assaulting him. Efforts to reach Mr. Byfield by telephone for comment today were unsuccessful. No one answered the telephone at the club this morning. [view link]
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    "At one point during the alleged assault, Mr. Byfield ordered Mr. Blanchard to his knees and demanded he “pay homage” to him by reciting the words, “Oh great … brown dude, oh great … brown dude,” according to the lawsuit." This really needs a hate crime attached to it. If it was whites doing this...
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Hate crime??? Crime is crime, regardless. Crime committed out of benevolence? Really!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion