tuscl

Preference

Monday, February 28, 2011 6:41 PM
Do you prefer SCs to those places where you pick one woman and go to one room and you can sit on the couch naked and can spank the monkey while she dances? [I forgot the slang term for those places.] I tried the naked spanking thing once. She looked decent at the door, but didn't dance very well. They had a rule that you could jerk while they danced and touch them (limited) with the other hand, but you could NEVER switch hands. She was not too into it and was probably more concerned with the possibility of flying jizz. They offered to let me do a hot tub after (without the girl) but I just got out of there. I think it was about $200 for a half hour with very limited touching. The only place I had seen it was in Denver and there are only about 2 or 3 places there. Denver also had a lingerie modeling place several years ago and I went in and didn't understand what was being offered and took off, but I think it was busted and is now gone. Thus, I didn't see the appeal of these places. I'd much rather have a girl grind on me and like it than have a girl standing a few feet away and waiting to leap out of the way.

14 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Looney, I think that you are referring to "peep shows" and NO, I have never been to one and don't wish to.
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    sc, the old time peep shows used to have a girl behind the glass and your money would open the curtain for a while until the timer closed it. This place I was at was a room with a couch and a stage and they gave you a towel to sit on. I guess the stage was for the cheaper no-touch dances. I opted for the touch dances and she ended up straddling me, but didn't lower herself down at all. The touching was basically me feeling her legs. When I went up for a cheek squeeze, she told me to knock it off. When I didn't instantly cum, she later came down and kneeled to the side and started a little dirty talking. That did the trick, but I'm sure there was nothing else on the menu. I guess I have to give them points for the industrial size bottle of lotion on the night stand. I don't know if that's the common experience, but I felt that it wasn't a good value at all.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    SCs are my venue of choice, and pretty much always have been. No touch = no interest. Even strip clubs that don't offer contact are going to get a pass from me most of the time.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    I remember a few of those places, mostly in the Northeast. There'd usually be some kind of glass or plexiglass divider with some kind of way to time your exposure - a barrier that would drop down, lights that go off, etc. A couple nice exceptions included: * NYC: In the old days around 42nd St, they had private booths with timed windows that opened up to a main stage with one or more dancers. In one case I recall, I could reach in and grope the girl when she came by. I presume most of the guys, like myself, were jerking at the same time. * Atlantic City: A place next to a church offered (and I think still does) a "live" show in back, which consists of a small closet-sized room with a bench at one end. You take off your clothes and the girl joins you. For ~$60 she'd strip and jerk you. It's funny, but I haven't seen those kinds of places in forever. Maybe I'm just not looking, and rather get my feels and light-extras action in the SCs.
  • clamheart
    13 years ago
    Asian Massage Parlors and the like have pretty much replaced the do-it-yourself spots in many areas. There was a place like you mention in Seattle that just closed, and there are some in SF and I'm sure elsewhere. However if you paid $200 for a one handed DIY, you got taken on a royal ride. Maybe you meant that's what the hot tub would have been. There are some jerk-joints listed on tuscl, and you can't drive very far without seeing adds for a "spa" on the interstates. Some are FS at your own risk, and others are everything from DIY to her tugging topless and you having gotten "comfortable", to both of you totally comfortable and take it from there. There are several in my part of the world that typically are $120 - $160 for 30 mins, tip included, for at least a happy ending, sometimes more.
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    All the jack shacks here have the option for full service. I suppose one COULD go there and jack off, but why? I'd rather pay a girl a hundred bucks to give me a HJ.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    No I prefer those places where she sucks and fucks. I never spank my monkey at a strip club.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    SC contact is always superior to any other club or parlor experience.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    ss1 may know of one in Dayton, I think it was Cooks or something like that. A waste of money. Also a couple in Orlando, tried a 2 girl dance in one, another waste of money.
  • xedin5436
    13 years ago
    There's one in San Diego (Fantasy Shots) that's pretty much no-touch (there are theories about what being a regular will do for you there). But, San Diego is pretty much no-touch so I don't know what that place's point is.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Spanking a monkey is cruel, and strip clubs that allow it should be reported to PETA.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Shock! - watch the monkey get hurt, monkey
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    PETA??? People Eating Tasty Animals
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    There are a couple jack-shacks in Atlanta, on or near Cheshire Bridge road. I cut my teeth on those many years ago, kind of like starting out with blush wine as a kid before graduating to the better stuff. Also, as others have said here, going someplace like that to jack off seems pointless, and is usually quite expensive. I'd MUCH rather pay the same $ and have a girl do me the honors. I still see the shacks in operation, but maybe because I don't make it my business to pay attention anymore, they seem totally out of the mainstream to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion