tuscl

Going to the Strip Club on your Birthday?

I'm thinking about visiting the club on my birthday next week.

I remember Denny's giving you a free breakfast on your birthday, wonder what you could get at a strip club?

Anyone have birthday strip club experiences to share?

36 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    yeah steve i've seen what a guy gets for his birthday in a stripclub.
    basically the same treatment the groom in a bachelor party gets, dragged on stage, get their pants pulled down and ass spanked as the strippers dance around and cheer him being made a fool of.
    have fun, lol
    oh, you might get free admission too ;)
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    On my last birthday I celebrated in the club with a bunch of dancer friends. My ATF gave me dances and a blow job in VIP and refused to take any money.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ok, i have to say that jack's bday sounds better than what i've observed of some other bdays :)
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    troop,
    I guess I've seen that too, but it's always been the 21 year olds, dont really think it applies if you have an AARP card.

Free admission sounds ok, but jackslash's free BJ would be better, or best of all maybe a dancer would let me come on her face ("how about it sweetie, it's my birthday?"), lol.
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    steve,
    odds are, you won't get any 'freebies', either of the dancing or "extras" type. go, have some fun, get a couple of lappers from some hot young thing, enjoy yourself, just don't expect anything special. that's what I did when I went for my last birthday.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Maybe in a couple. I told a favorite this evening that my BD was coming up in a couple weeks. She said she would have to do something special for me.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    A free BJ on the b-day? Blows the free breakfast at Denny's out of the water.
  • basketball
    14 years ago
    Start off the morning at Denny's, and end the day at BJ's.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Jack's b-day sounds exceptional. I would wager that what troop described is MUCH more likely to happen...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Too bad there are not any Denny's here in Columbus. It is just the waffle house.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Nope. My current favorite is taking that night off *and* paying for the room.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Forget his name, but as a comedian once said "If you're in Denny's on your birthday, your life sucks."
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I was just in the Inner Room last Monday on my birthday. Other than the dancer stealing my glasses, I had fun :) The jury is still out on that one, but dang, when I watched her take the glasses out of my pocket and walk off with them, SHEEESH !! LOL I wish she had given me a BJ, she got me off at Inner Room prices. Can't beat those high mileage $10 lap dances!!
    14 years ago
    Got my 1st ever in-club BBBJ last year on my birthday. With this girl I'm sure it was available whether it was by BD or not. No BD discount but a great gift to myself!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I celebrated my 69th birthday last month. A week late at my favorite club. Magicrat, vincemichaels and Henry were present. After having lunch we gridget, we went to the club. She brought in a funny as shit card, a cake, 2 long sleeve shirts and a gift card. And a big kiss. We shared the cake with the guys, the waitress, the bar tender, and some other dancers.

Now I have the proiblem of topping that on her birthday in May.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    shadowcat:

I will be back at my old game in May. You can tell gridget that all wells spudded in May will be named after her. If my boys can make it to gridget #3 by the end of May I would be ecstatic.

Pass on my best wishes to the lady on her birthday.
  • luckyone
    14 years ago
    Have gotten free drinks, free dances and a gift or two over the years. One dancer brought in a cake. One offered to come by for an "afterparty" but my phone died when she called. Probably just as well. She was a kind of messed-up.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I wonder how many guys lie to strippers about it being their birthday. Would you feel comfortable showing off your ID to a stripper?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    sc,

Simple, tie a big bow around it!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1,

Depends on the woman. A few I've known know a lot about me. I have to trust them that they will be discrete. I've had my ATF in the car with my entire family. And taken her to family functions.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Art, she would appreciate that jester.

Clubber, Her birthday is 2 days before my daughter's. They will be the same age for 2 days. I just asked my daughter to come up with something that will really impress her.
  • looneylarry
    14 years ago
    Clubber, there has to be a Hollywood script in there somewhere. You have got to be kidding me. So everyone in your family has no idea what your ATF does? I want to hear the story how she comes along to family functions. What is her cover story--she is a Pilates trainer or a radiologist's assistant? I thought I had the all-time story when I schtupped my GF about 6 inches away from her mother during home movies. But I think you topped it!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    sc,

I am planning a trip to Key West. Please let me know if anything changes, especially if there is an Asian involved. And my birthday would be 2 days before that visit. Maybe you can arrange a nice BD gift for me! :)
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    larry,

I think it an interesting story. I doubt it is a Hollywood script, but if it is, I hope I can keep some of the royalties after the divorce.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Clubber, I will have no way of knowing if there are any changes. What I gave you in my PM is pretty reliable. Go with it.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    If I went to a strip club on my birthday, I wouldn't tell anyone unless I was asked and I don't usually get asked.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    sc, Thanks. The weekend of the her first week there, I will be out of town at a HS reunion, but when I get home...

ROAD TRIP!
    14 years ago
    Steve, did you go? If so, how was it?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    @59 - tonight's the night - wish me luck!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    steve,

Good luck! Set the bar high for my visit in a couple of weeks.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Well, things took a strange turn today when the dancer I was going to meet at the club told me she'd been banned and couldn't work there anymore. (See my "Club banned my fav" post).

She said she was sorry to disappoint me on my birthday, and offered to meet me OTC. Turned out to be a good evening, just not what I had expected.
  • Realist123
    14 years ago
    If you're older i wouldn't worry about it, i doubt they are going to drag someone over 40 on stage and whip them, LOL! I could be wrong! Be careful
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Were they to try whipping me, I'd get kicked out. I'm the only one allowed to use a whip in my presence. :)
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    We want pics, george !! LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    vm: I try not to create incriminating evidence, and even if i had, it doesn't seem likely that I would send it out over the inter tubes. :)
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    The topic: Going to the Strip Club on your Birthday?

OK, today I did, and as a matter of fact 3 of them. Turned out a wasted SC day. Would have tried the fourth club, but why waste anymore time.

Club #1, my current favorite. You know it, vm. Turned out, my fave from above previous post wasn't going to be working, so nothing special from her. Figure a good time to visit fave # 2. Not there. How about possible fave # 3. Not there! DAMN, a bust. I did talk "Harley" to the bartender a bit, so she may become a source of info.

Club #2 where I had made recent contact with a favorite from a few years ago. Not working! Did get to meet and talk with one dancer there that I know from my bike persona. To bad she isn't a 10, but nice.

Club # 3. Another dancer from the past, but never a favorite. Decided to give her a try for old times sake. Mistake. BORING!

Club #4. To hell with it! Cut my losses. Get the SO and go to dinner. Got some better hugs and kisses from our favorite waitress, a good meal with my SO. Not a total waste for the BD. Always next year and quilt to lay on the faves. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion