tuscl

No strip clubs in Phoenix?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
PHOENIX – Authorities say a middle-school music teacher was among two men accused of trying to arrange to have sex with dogs in Phoenix.

Maricopa County Sheriff's deputies say 47-year-old Keith D. Kiefer, of Mesa, and 25-year-old Patrick Stephen Trejo (TRAY'-hoh), of Phoenix, are each charged with conspiring to have bestial-sexual contact with an animal.

They say the men used the Internet to connect with dog owners who offered their canines for sex. The men were arrested after they allegedly agreed to meet a dog handler at a hotel Thursday.

Both must wear an electronic monitor and not have contact with animals. Police do not know if they have lawyers, and neither have a listed phone number.

Trejo is on administrative leave at a west Phoenix school. Kiefer is an unemployed handyman.

7 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    I don't think I want to know what their favorite breed is ...
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Look out shadowcat. Cats are next !! LMAO
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Phoenix clubs do not offer sex, except for maybe the Tier 3 clubs. However, they have on occaision had "dogs" dancing.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    lol vincemichaels
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    When I say I want to have sex with a bitch, please don't take it literally.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    There are some really twisted people out there. Guys into shoes, feet, sheep, goats, little kids, guys who like to wear diapers, guys who like women or teens to wear diapers. Guys who like to be pissed on or shit on (I know-better pissed off than pissed on).

And I'm just scraping the top of the iceberg.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i gotta laugh but really if the story is accurate, they are a couple of sick fucks!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion