tuscl

Amateur Contest

Thursday, February 24, 2011 4:00 AM
Anyone know of any amateur contests? My GF wants to get up on stage but not around here (SC). We can fly anywhere for a weekend. Thanks. Squid

8 comments

• Rod8432
    13 years ago
    A fun place to consider is the Red Garter in Key West. They don't have a 'contest,' as such, but I noticed they're liberal with allowing girls who come in off Duval street to dance and strip, if they like. One of the nights I was there, a couple cuties came in and before I could count three songs going by, they were as naked as jay birds up on stage. And they were worth it - a little goofy acting and obviously inexperienced, but both were young college types, beautiful, naturally breasted, and shaved... Yum!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    PTs in Louisville has an amateur night, though I forget which might it actually is. And since Louisville is non-nude now, it might be less threatening. Or less enjoyable, depending on how daring she wants to be.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Haven't seen it myself, but as Rod said above, The Red Carter is a place to try. I so know that the wife of a former co-worker got her start there over a Poker Run weekend..
  • Raincoat
    13 years ago
    Amateur contests are common place at the BYO clubs throughout Iowa. They have a spirited party atmosphere with men and women in attendance. That should encourage your girlfriend to not get cold feet. Check out the Cedar Rapids clubs where the shows are well attended. Woody's in CR used to have a MAN (Male Amateur Night), in case you want to return the favor.
  • VoodooMan
    13 years ago
    Not sure how quickly you want to make a trip, but Mardi Gras is March 8, and the city will be kicking from the Thursday before. There are many topless only places she could try. If she's wanting to start off slow, she can always just practice on Bourbon Street.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I have thought of having regular amateur contests at Rancho farmerart (for an audience of one). Would stripperweb accept my ads?
  • MisterGuy
    13 years ago
    From I can remember, there are at least a few strip clubs in MA (& the one and only strip club in NH?) that have amateur nites...check my reviews for more info.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Pink Pony South in Atlanta, now a bikini club, is having a home made bikini contest on April 1. 10Pm-1AM. $1,000 cash prize.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion