tuscl

Strippers that don't want to make money

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 5:57 PM
I am almost positive i have seen this post before, but fuck it. about three weeks back I was at a club and talked to this stripper at great length. she gave me her number and told me to text her when i am going back to this club so she can come see me. i tried a week later on my birthday, and she never showed. her roommate however was there and told me she was sick. about five days later, the stripper texted me and told me to come to her main club that she works at. i couldnt but later texted her about coming to my club friday, she said she would be there saturday. never showed up. i went to my club last night, thinking i might see her, but didnt. i realize she may have played me hardcore, but isn't the reason a girl strips (most of the time) to make money? i don't get it. why does she not want to take my damn money?

24 comments

• vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Oh she does!! LMAO, never believe a stripper. 10 trillion reasons came up that she didn't do what she said she would. There is plenty of cunt dancers that would be delighted to do ya. Pay no attention to the dancer that tells you when she'll be in. Consider it a blessing when they show up. LOL
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    She is probably on drugs
  • troop
    13 years ago
    just because she didn't show up for you doesn't mean that she wasn't making money somewhere else.
  • kingcripple
    13 years ago
    troop, good point. better point than samsung made. i highly doubt she is on drugs. when i spoke with her she had no signs of drug use
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    king: Speaking from experience, an habitual drug user can *sound* perfectly normal. Close family members have trouble discerning that, much less complete strangers. Pulling "normal" off in person is more difficult, but still not out of the question.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    King - I've had the same thing happen numerous times with some girls, and with others, their promise and memory holds up. One girl at Follies asked me to text her when I left the club so we'd have each others numbers for indicating when we'd be back in the club. Sure thing, a few days later I get a text saying she'll be in the club on a given night and hopes to see me. And voila, there she was. I've also done it in reverse, mentioning when I'll be in the club, and voila, a return text comes indicating she'll either be there, or won't - no big mystery. So, I guess it comes down to the girl. I think I sometimes place WAY too much importance in their minds as to how witty/fun/interesting I am. If I step back and look at it clearly, I realize they make pleasant convo with me during the time I see them, which is fair enough, but they don't think much about me afterward. They have a lot of 'regulars,' of which I'm probably nowhere close to the top their financial contributors. Of course, the minute I say that, there are others who surprise me by remembering my name (and hers I've forgotten) and mentioning some topic we discussed (of which I've also forgotten). So I guess it's a two-way street.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yeah, Rod8432, it kinda blows your mind when they remember you, doesn't it. Months go by sometimes before I see a dancer, and when they remember you, but you are kinda scratching your (head on your shoulders) thinking: How in the fuck don't I remember this babe ? !!!!!!!
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, Most any dancer HAS to give me something that will cause me to remember them. It can be a multitude of things, of course, but each I recall, there is a reason. ex: Your Nat, bolt-on's. :)
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    ...and I've said this before. I don't get "tied" to any one dancer and just go with whats available. There is usually a fairly hot chick in any club at any time. If they remember me or I remember them and it adds to the experience, great. If not, I like trying new chicks out too.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Some dancers make multiple "dates" or appointments for the same date and time and go with the first guy who shows with money. The others just get stood up. Remember the girls in high school who would stand you up if a cool dude was ready to go at the last minute. Same deal.
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    A) They're all flighty as fuck. Not the most reliable people, strippers. B) She could be having second thoughts about her career choice.
  • baltimoretraveler
    13 years ago
    The fact she gave you her phone number is a good sign but remember most strippers have a lot of drama going on in their lives outside the club. So chances are she got caught up in some crazy s--- and couldn't show up. In B-more, girls don't have set schedules to dance but the clubs will charge the dancers $$ if they don't show up on time for a shift. It helps a little bit but most dancers are still unreliable as far as if they will show on a given night.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    A couple weeks ago, a blonde dancer emailed me that she would be at the club on Friday, but she wasn't there. I was heartbroken. I had to spend all my money on a busty brunette.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Lying thieving stupid ass fucking whores
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^^ true!
  • kingcripple
    13 years ago
    i think gatorfan has a chip on his shoulder. his replies are hardly ever positive HAHA!
  • gk
    13 years ago
    B-traveller, "The fact that she gave you her phone numnber is a good sign..." LMAO, if you just met her that only means she's put you in her marketing plan and when she's going to work she intends to send out a text or voice mail blast to dozens/hundreds of numbers in her phone book. She probably even has a separate cell phone for her club "friends." If she dones't, she's simpsly not very organized. For the OP, just sounds like common stripper shit or someone who can't manage her life very well. Don't take it too seriously, and certainly don't take it too personally. Don't becme a PL by giving or taking a phone number too early or from just any dancer. Now, if you've known a dancer for a while and she consistently delivers for you and then gives you her phone number or asks you for yours, that's different because it has the potential to be something more personal.
  • runnoft
    13 years ago
    I have been frequenting strip clubs for about 30 years now, and the descriptions on this thread of how strippers behave seems pretty normal. For whatever reasons, strippers are not the kind of people you can depend upon. For example, I was recently in my favorite strip club and ended up getting a terrific 2 for 1 deal. Talking with one of the girls afterwords, I made the comment that every time I meet a particularly great dancer, when I come back to see her again, she is never there. Her response was that she and her friend were not like that and were always there every week day except Wednesday. Yet when I came back on a Thursday, guess what? Neither of them were there.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Look at us and look at them. In order to make the money we spend on them, we have to commit to a schedule, a workplace, show up on time, deliver a service or product, keep books and be responsible. They are cute and can show up when they want to and get our money. And we come back for more. And they know we will.
  • baltimoretraveler
    13 years ago
    GK: LMAO, if you just met her that only means she's put you in her marketing plan and when she's going to work she intends to send out a text or voice mail blast to dozens/hundreds of numbers in her phone book. She probably even has a separate cell phone for her club "friends." If she dones't, she's simpsly not very organized. There is a HUGE difference between a stripper much less any girl asking for your number and her giving you her number, LOL!
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    Trying to figure out the motives of a stripper is pointless because rational thinking is not part of the equation for many of them. She could indeed have been making money elsewhere, she could have simply decided that she wasn't in the mood to work, or it could be almost anything else that one could imagine. I try not to overthink it too much. If a stripper plays games with me she is off of the target list in a nanosecond. There are always plenty of other fine selections to choose from.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    No one named chip on the shoulder!
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    " isn't the reason a girl strips (most of the time) to make money? " I think that is a minor motivation. Most girls' main motivation seems to be because they enjoy controlling PLs.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    One not-so-beautiful girl I once danced with greets me by name and remembers details from our first convo over a year ago. Another girl I'm really into gave me her number and despite arranging ITC meetings is rarely on time. Bottom line: as Roseanne Roseannadanna would say: It's always something! Expect the unexpected. That's the real joy of stripclubbing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion