Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Thoughts on the Scottish Deerhound

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

A Scottish deerhound won the Westminster Dog Show, but when I heard this on TV I thought they said "beerhound." This got my attention because a beerhound would be more useful than a coonhound, a wolf hound, a German shepherd, or a gay poodle. Could some dog breeders please work on this?

"Beerhound" would also be a good nickname for me. Can I change my nickname on this list?

"Pussyhound" might be an even more appropriate nickname, but it sounds like an oxymoron.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for looneylarry
looneylarry
•

btw, have you been drinking? ;)

Profile picture for BaddJack
BaddJack
•

My Scottish heritage suggests that Scottish BEERhound is perfectly acceptable.

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

Now, if you could breed a retreiver that could fetch both beer and pussy you'd be in business.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

jack, beerhound321 is already taken.

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

poonhound is used frequently in the military.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I can think of a couple of strip clubs that should probably belong to the Westminster Kennel Club.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement