tuscl

Strip clubs with PEPSI products

I have yet to come across a strip bar serving pepsi products even the BYOB joints serve coca-cola products. I know some drinks require coca-cola like a 'rum and coke'...but I prefer a mountain dew over a red bull.

12 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Coke has been *very* aggressive in their marketing to small restaurants. In return for exclusivity and prominent logo display, they practically give the stuff away. For whatever reason PepsiCo hasn't done that.
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    I own stock in Coca Cola so if I have anything to say about it Samsung you're never having a Mountain Dew and vodka in a strip club.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Mountain Dew and vodka sucks anyway. Mountain Dew and *rum*, now that's good!
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Coke is happy with dickering, too (pun very much intended). My ex was a HS teacher. Vending contract at the school was up for renewal and they told Coke and Pepsi, "one bid, low bid wins, no second chances". Pepsi underbid on the first (and only) round, and the Coke rep was flabbergasted that he didn't have a chance to counter.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    I like Coke, but Pepsi is too sweet tasting IMO. Dr. Pepper is the bomb. I like Crown with Dr. Pepper.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    If you live in Atlanta, you drink Coke!
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    No illegal drug is nicknamed "Pepsi." 'Nuff said.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    It's funny that coke outsells pepsi all over the world but when it comes to central Ohio...pepsi is king. We must need that sweeter taste to make life bearable around here.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I hadn't ever noticed whether a strip club serves Coca Cola (TM) or Pepsi Cola (TM). I'm a beer drinker. I know the competition is stiff between the cola makers. I liked Lee H's post, that's life!!
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    It's especially stiff in strip clubs, Vince.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Cool, if the bar owners can make more money by selling $8 Coca Cola (TM) more power to them.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Back in the day, Coke had cornered the market on the concession/restaurant businesss. Now that edge has gone. I prefer Pepsi, because I prefer the sweeter taste, but I laugh when I hear the phrase, 'we serve Pepsi products.' That's a relatively new phrase in a historical context. But I've seen that many strip clubs simply serve the generic cola products available from local food distributors, it's neither Coke nor Pepsi.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion