tuscl

Web stream in VIP?

A few years ago I was in a Bourbon Street SC and got several great dances from a gorgeous brunette named Phoebe. She brought one of those hard round stages that look like an ottoman over to a dark corner of the main floor. She allowed contact all over and even moved my hand so I could pet the kitty. Almost continuous stick shifting and reaching up my shorts and inside my waistband.

It was the middle of the afternoon but the Hurricane I had had earlier was really kicking in. I had boxers and shorts on and she was doing amazing things with her mouth through those two thin layers. She wanted me to "go upstairs" for $425, and she said everything was allowed, but "no penetration". Even now, I'm not exactly sure what that meant because you could argue that a BJ is penetration, according to most crim statutes. I said that I would need more persuasion, so she planted my fingers deep while she stood there and grabbed my beer bottle and did a slow deep throat. I had to go get more money at an outside ATM, and I wandered around in the bright sunlight for a half an hour, trying to think how I could explain such a withdrawal from our joint account. Couldn't.

But here's what haunts me: I could swear that she mentioned as part of the upstairs option a little disclaimer that was something like we *may* be part of a web cam feed. She didn't say we would be on internal video, or security cameras or something like that. She specifically said something like a web feed or streaming video or something. Could the house have been trying to make even more money off this encounter with a feed of some kind? Anybody heard of such a thing? Bothered by it?

8 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I think she was just jerking your chain.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    no i haven't heard of it but i wouldn't be surprised if it was true. there are literally thousands of web streams online 24hours a day showing everything that you can think of.
    if i was told that i might be the star of some web show my comment would be adios even if the vip was free. i don't want my ass broadcast online, period.
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Which club? I never heard of any Bourbon clubs with web feeds. The crappy Hustler clubs have cameras for security purposes. Being a tourist trap, you probably would have gotten a 425 buck HJ.
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    I think I found it....http://yougotrickrolled.com/
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The strip club would have their asses sued off if they were invading customer's privacy like that.

I did read on SCL that when a guy did the champagne room he was blackmailed afterwards saying he needs to also buy their security tape or they were going to release it to the cops because they witnessed prostitution acts. The guy went ahead and paid their blackmail for the tape but gave a warning on SCL about it. Not sure if it was true or not.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Bring a camcorder
  • Chrisf
    14 years ago
    So was it worth it ? How was the bj ? Since she deepthroated the beer bottle mustve been good!!
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    samsung,
    your story sounds like one of those urban myths. I mean, hell, if they handed over the tape, they'd have to admit they knew prostitution was going on in their place of business.....not a good thing to do to the police.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion