tuscl

Hygiene about nipple sucking

Sunday, February 13, 2011 3:52 PM
Sometimes I feel nauseated when thinking that what I suck probably is the dried saliva of another customer!!! :( Should I next time use some wet napkins to clean her nipples first? But this seems irrespective to her, like treating her as an object rather than a person. At this point, the only/best solution seems that, hopefully, she has the habit of cleaning her own body parts every time she goes back to save the cash after lap dances/VIP. At least I know that, every time after her sharing dinner with me, she goes back to brush her teeth.

24 comments

• BaddJack
    13 years ago
    I think antispetic wipes are the answer. Nothing says "I am so into you that I will let you Hoover cash from my pockets in exchange for fantasy contact" like handi-wipes.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    Yeah... definitely an ugly thought that is always in the back of one's mind. This, and other potential biological deposits from previous customers that I don't want any part of sharing, is one of the key reasons that I like to catch my girls at the beginning of their shift (preferably being the first guy of the night). I also strive to monopolize her time while I'm at the club, to limit these exposures, of course even when I have her exclusively, I cannot do anything about what happens when she is on stage, etc. OTCing is another good way to combat, but you never know what she was doing before you meet!
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    OTC can begin with a mutual shower. You get to at least try and wash the cooties away. ITC? You pays your dollar and takes your chances, my friend.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I just try to not think about it!
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Like DougS, I try to use the "FIFO" method. I arrange club visits with my current fav ahead of time via text so that I'm her first customer of the night. She shows up freshly shaved, showered and "exfoliated"(whatever that involves), so she smells fresh and clean, and her skin is baby smooth and (hopefully) germ/salivia free. Failing that, maybe booze could serve as a field expedient antiseptic?
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    I tend to drink beer only at clubs. Maybe I should get a shot of 151 just to use as an antiseptic
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    All day long, we're touching door knobs/handrails, shaking hands, and handling a huge assortment of items (way more than we realize) and then we pick our nose, rub our eyes, and bite our nails (again, way more than we realize). It's part and parcel with living and just about impossible to avoid. Probably the best to do is live your life fully, and just make sure you wash your hands often, get plenty of sleep, take your vitamins, and let your immune system do its thing. Same goes for suckling a dancer's nipple (and I'd be hard pressed to resist when it's mere centimeters from my mouth). You're going to get cooties from previous guy(s) and who knows where else, depending on what she touched before fondling her own breasts during her dance, rolling chest down on the stage, climbing the pole. So, I'd say partake, and then afterward, head for the restroom and swish your mouth our with mouthwash, either from the bathroom troll or from a little bottle you keep stashed in your jacket pocket. It'll have the side benefit of keeping your mouth cleaner and your breath kissing sweet.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Rod is my new hero. I had never thought of carrying mouthwash in a pocket when I go to a club. It goes on the checklist from now on.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    A slightly tipsy dancer once spilled her drink over her sizeable breasts. I gallantly licked them clean for her.
  • londonguy
    13 years ago
    I think some of you guys worry far too much. Presumably you don't mind a girl putting her hands down your pants without giving it a thought that you may have just been to the toilet or such?
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    Well, I always show up earlier than her coming to work, but since she knows that I am so into her, she tends to make money from her other regulars and let me to wait, and I also tends to wait my VIP half hour till the end when I suck her nipples. Maybe next time, I should put it clear that I should be served first!
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    londonguy: based on where it has been, I am guessing my dick has a pretty strong immune system.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    Baddjack - Thanks, and I need to give credit for the mouthwash suggestion where credit's dues - from the FKKs in Europe. There, the mouthwash bottles are ubiquitous, with both guys and girls swishing out their mouths between sessions.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    All day long, we're touching door knobs/handrails, shaking hands, and handling a huge assortment of items (way more than we realize) and then we pick our nose, rub our eyes, and bite our nails (again, way more than we realize). It's part and parcel with living and just about impossible to avoid. ^^ tell that to howard hughes ;)
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Here in Columbus there are the pasties. Some dancers will take them off during the private dances discretely but they taste like tape - disgusting.
  • Cable
    13 years ago
    The risk of getting hit by a bus probably exceeds the downside of nipple gnoshing
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Next will be concerns for pussy licking
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    LG: No, that actually bothers me enough that I'll wash before any expected activity. Even in the club.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    Cable... My preference would be nipple gnoshing to getting hit by a bus! GatorFan.. Done that far too many times to be worried about it. Not much you can do, short of using a "dental dam", and neither I nor the girl would enjoy that! (everytime, I get paranoid afterward, and every little tingle / twinge I feel on my lips or tongue, increases my anxiety. So far, no harm done, thankfully.
  • lopaw
    13 years ago
    I often think of this issue right before getting a dance, then again immediately afterwards. But magically it slips my mind DURING the dance itself. Interesting.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I try to do this... I tend to watch the dancers from which I wish to receive a dance. If they go to the LD area before I decide accept a dance from them, I watch what they do. Often a dancer will retire to the dressing room for some time. I expect perhaps they are freshening up. I know that my current favorite tells me she needs to visit the ladies room before she dances for me, and I KNOW she freshens up. Do all do this? I doubt it. Another way of looking at this was addressed sometime ago in a different topic that mentioned the glass wear in a club. Chances are, using them, you are just as likely to swap spit with some other guy.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    I suppose the people who are passing all the laws restricting strip club activities share the same concerns as in the OP here.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    always time my visit at club to be the first VIP with my favorite dancer. she is always fresh and clean so i have no second thoughts about sucking her tits, licking her pussy or sliding a finger inside her kitty.
  • Book Guy
    13 years ago
    I'm lucky. I don't like pussy-licking. No worries, I don't want to do it! :) I kind of "need" nipple activity for a dance to be truly enjoyable for me. Does this mean my mother didn't breast-feed me?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion