tuscl

Are You Missing the Number of User Posts in the Discussion Board?

Friday, February 11, 2011 10:38 PM
Shadowcat brought this up in another discussion, but I thought it deserved more prominent attention. Before the most recent upgrades, a user's total number of posts were displayed in the discussion board. Anyone else missing it? I know I am.

10 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    it's been like that since the changeover to the new format, shadow also said he pm'd founder about it in that same thread you refered to, we'll see what happens.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Don't miss it at all.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Disagree, TX. It's useful to id the newbies who ask for info but haven't contributed.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Never even noticed the absence until 'cat brought it up.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I mentioned many times during the discussion about the new format. Didn't see anyone else mention it and didn't receive a reply from founder.
    13 years ago
    Do miss it. A poster with 500 posts carries more weight than one with 5 (until proven otherwise). Similar to numbers of review for clubs. If a club has 5, won't even bother reading them. If 50 or more I'll check some out to see if it might be worth visiting.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    Don't miss it either. I am with txtittyfan on this one.
  • rickdugan
    13 years ago
    All you have to do is click on that person's handle and you can still view that stat.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    rick, That was mentioned in another topic, but most computer users prefer less "doing" to acquire what they wish.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I like it the way it is now, I now read everyone's post the same - without regard to "date joined" or "posts".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion