tuscl

Is it for the fun or money?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I have a favorite dancer. She is 29 and been working at the same club for 8 years. She is 5'9" (legs all the way up to her ass) with nice perky "B"s. Great personality. Fun to talk to and does a hell of a good lap dance. She does 2 for $20 for me. She has a real job working the front office for a ballet studio and teaches ballet to the small kids.

She only works 1 day a week. She comes in on Fridays, after work, around 5PM. She only drinks 2 beers and is gone at 9PM. She says her goal is $200 for the 4 hour shift.

Is she doing it for the $200 or just blowing off steam after the work week?

Pop, you know who I am talking about.

28 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I don't think of teaching ballet to kids as a stressful job but I do think of it as a low paying job, so I am guessing she is doing it still for the money. I don't know though...
  • Cuddle
    14 years ago
    Exercise is what comes to mind. It sounds like a night at the gym that's more than paid for!!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    'cat: Why can't it be for both?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1,

Teaching anything to kids can be very stressful!
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    It's got to be to relieve the stress of the little kids and the diva moms.
  • Lewis1975
    14 years ago
    Isn't stripping stressful?
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    She is probably doing it to meet old men.
  • yndy
    14 years ago
    Have you ever asked her?
  • Slin
    14 years ago
    Probably it's a case of killing two birds with one stone for her. She needs a bit of extra cash and she gets the thrill of having dudes going gaga over her.
  • Chanel
    14 years ago
    She's doing it for the income AND hiding it from those around her. Two beers and four hours at a "happy hour" after work is easily explained. Anything more is not.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I agree with Chanel. She seems smart in picking Friday and is there to catch the on the way home from work married crowd. Those 2 for $20 dances sound like a great deal. I am sure she is at the mall on Saturday with her $200.
  • scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    shadowcat- seems like you, of all people, should be able to figure this one out. I'd vote for both. It's both fun and the money.
  • robbing1
    14 years ago
    Seems like shadowcat could get the best answer from PLs who have had the similar experience before. Also, why wouldn't you ask her directly if you're curious about it. It doesn't seem like an offensive/lame question.
    14 years ago
    Agree, if that curious - ask. Strippers love to talk about themselves - even part-time ones.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Ok, I'll throw some more shit in the game. Not married. No kids. Prefers to hang out at the bar with regulars rather than float around the club looking for customers.
  • robbing1
    14 years ago
    Can you please throw out more shit so you can get to the perfect answer for you?
    nah i'm just messing you with, shadow.

since you let us know more about her info, my bet is on "both" because:
    1. 8 years of exp shows that she's well-informed with the business
    2. hangs out at the bar more than hunting for ATMs
    3. seems to always reach her goal of lowly 200 Bens with no SS
    4. has another job
  • robbing1
    14 years ago
    by the way, why are you curious about that? do you love her? do you care about her more than other gals? =P
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    It's the money, a lady with low expectations.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Anyone ever go to sex addicts anonymous meetings? Going to work in a job field simply for the sexual thrills
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    She only makes $200? She should start doing extras.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Money
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Does Gridget have a view on this?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    fucking money sums it up
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    SuperDude, I dunno. gridget does not know her that well.I will ask her when we meet on the 22nd. If I remember. I started this thread just to see what the responses would be. My gut feeling is that it is just for fun and the money is just an added benefit.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    My guess would be letting off steam at the end of the work week. Isn't that what most of us are doing, only she GETS money instead of shelling it out?

As to the other "shit in the game" -- no hubby or kids and she hangs with regulars -- this bolsters the "fun" part. Although maybe not "friends" per se, the regulars are a known quantity that she can hang with. But still, $200 is $200. So I still go with both fun and money.

One of my former ATFs only has the one job (as a dancer), so she's primarily doing it for the money. However, sometimes she'd rather just shoot the shit with me, even if she knows I'm not gonna drop my usual bundle on her that night. Frankly, I think the best (or at least, most fun) dancers are the ones who are in it for both fun and money.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    SuperDude, I did talk to gridget on the phone. She said that when a dancer goes from working full time at a club to only part time, it is mostly for the fun. When you are working full time you have the stress of making money to pay bills, etc. Part time you have the luxury of choosing who you will hang out with, etc. The $200 is just icing on the cake.
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    Shadowcat, I'll bet because of the lack of stress, she makes more $ in a shift than most of the full timers.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    magicrat, you gotta try her. You will like it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion