tuscl

Ex-fav won't give up

While waiting for my new fav, I got accosted by the ex-fav (again). Said she just wanted to say hi, and then pointedly reminded me I missed her birthday last month. Did that pouty thing with her lips that used to make me weak in the knees.

I remained strong (this time) and was finally able to brush her off. I admit I was a total PL for her, but I've since moved on – why can't she?

12 comments

• Realist123
    14 years ago
    Because she wants money.... why else?
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Money. Did you ever close the deal with her?
  • nengneng
    14 years ago
    How to judge whether you are a (total) PL for your ATF? Is it that as long as you have ATF, you are a PL to her? Or not necessary?
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Women think that men are stupid and weak and that whining or tears will get us every time. If a guy won't cave in after that, nagging or stalking might work. After that, she will try some kind of public drama--a shouting scene in the parking lot. Or she might just wise up and give up.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    $$$$$$$$$$$$ are in her eyes. Of course, she does miss you inside her. LOL
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    It's partly the money, but more the thrill of controlling PLs that she really misses.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Hey, play on! If she keeps coming on, go with it, but ask HER for money!
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    ^^^^ I agree...turn the tables on her and tell her you need some cash to pay your rent! Then blow the money she gives you on the new Fav!
  • nengneng
    14 years ago
    BTW, why you dumped her at the first place?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    nengneng,
    Like the others before her, its just a case of temporary attraction/infatuation/a crush (call it what you will), and then I lose interest/get bored.
  • nengneng
    14 years ago
    How long it took you to become bored?
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    steve229:

"........did that pouty thing with her lips that used to make me weak in the knees."

I have never seen pouty pussy lips. Please elaborate. Pictures?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion