Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ex-fav won't give up

steve229
steve229134673

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

While waiting for my new fav, I got accosted by the ex-fav (again). Said she just wanted to say hi, and then pointedly reminded me I missed her birthday last month. Did that pouty thing with her lips that used to make me weak in the knees.

I remained strong (this time) and was finally able to brush her off. I admit I was a total PL for her, but I've since moved on – why can't she?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Realist123
Realist123
•

Because she wants money.... why else?

Profile picture for potheadpl
potheadpl
•

Money. Did you ever close the deal with her?

Profile picture for nengneng
nengneng
•

How to judge whether you are a (total) PL for your ATF? Is it that as long as you have ATF, you are a PL to her? Or not necessary?

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

Women think that men are stupid and weak and that whining or tears will get us every time. If a guy won't cave in after that, nagging or stalking might work. After that, she will try some kind of public drama--a shouting scene in the parking lot. Or she might just wise up and give up.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

$$$$$$$$$$$$ are in her eyes. Of course, she does miss you inside her. LOL

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

It's partly the money, but more the thrill of controlling PLs that she really misses.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Hey, play on! If she keeps coming on, go with it, but ask HER for money!

Profile picture for Prim0
Prim0
•

^^^^ I agree...turn the tables on her and tell her you need some cash to pay your rent! Then blow the money she gives you on the new Fav!

Profile picture for nengneng
nengneng
•

BTW, why you dumped her at the first place?

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

nengneng, Like the others before her, its just a case of temporary attraction/infatuation/a crush (call it what you will), and then I lose interest/get bored.

Profile picture for nengneng
nengneng
•

How long it took you to become bored?

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

steve229:

"........did that pouty thing with her lips that used to make me weak in the knees."

I have never seen pouty pussy lips. Please elaborate. Pictures?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement