Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Great Club Names

BaddJack

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

I just finished reading a review of "Jiggles" in Seattle. The name of the club made me chuckle.

My all-time favorite was a little seedy club in Phoenix in the early '90s called "Splits and Grins."

Any other good club names?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for GSWx4
GSWx4
•

As posted last week: "Pussy Galore” on Patpong in Bangkok (and yes there was).

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Pink Pussycat in Miami near MIA

Profile picture for nengneng
nengneng
•

I just wonder, is there any club named, like, "High mileage show club"? That would be interesting.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

The Bearded Clam in Long Beach, CA but it went out of business when the girls started shaving.

Profile picture for BaddJack
BaddJack
•

On Table Rock Lake in Missouri there is a regular bar and grill called the Bearded Clam. And the guy's cousin, Richard, runs a place on Lake of the Ozarks half-way between two big marinas. The name of his place? "Big Dick's Halfway Inn." Not a strip club, though.

Profile picture for EarlTee
EarlTee
•

Baddjack, there's a Skinny Dick's Halfway Inn near Fairbanks -- also not a strip club.

For a strip club name I still like The Lumber Yard (Des Moines).

Profile picture for GSWx4
GSWx4
•

EarlTee: While a good Roadhouse where you can usually meet some “interesting” people, Skinny Dick’s just doesn’t have any banjos playing in the background (sorry BaddJack).

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Go Go Rama has a goofy sounding name to it but it is home of the 5 minute lap dances so I would visit if I was in the area.

Profile picture for dudeanonymous
dudeanonymous
•

Why doesn't someone open a club simply called "Extras"?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Organ Grinder, but no longer open.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I personally like the Bear Chest in Beloit Wisconsin, but recent reviews make it seem like a waste of time.

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

I always thought it was pretty clever when the club was named "The Office" (there are several on the tuscl list). I've always wanted to tell my SO that I have to work late at the 'the office' and to not wait up for me.

Or "The Library" works too for you more studious types.

Profile picture for Boneus
Boneus
•

There are clubs named Jiggles, Boom Boom Room, and Dancing Bare in Portland.

Profile picture for BaddJack
BaddJack
•

scatterbrain: the men's room at my office is called "the Law Library." Clients call, I am indisposed, and my girl says: "he's in the Law Library....may I take a message?"

Profile picture for fesz
fesz
•

how about 'Tortuga' like in privates of the Caribbean. not very clever but I thought it would be a good name for a strip club.

Profile picture for SnakePlissken
SnakePlissken
•

"Why doesn't someone open a club simply called "Extras"?"

That is brilliant.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement