tuscl

Great Club Names

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 7:01 PM
I just finished reading a review of "Jiggles" in Seattle. The name of the club made me chuckle. My all-time favorite was a little seedy club in Phoenix in the early '90s called "Splits and Grins." Any other good club names?

16 comments

• GSWx4
    13 years ago
    As posted last week: "Pussy Galore” on Patpong in Bangkok (and yes there was).
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Pink Pussycat in Miami near MIA
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    I just wonder, is there any club named, like, "High mileage show club"? That would be interesting.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    The Bearded Clam in Long Beach, CA but it went out of business when the girls started shaving.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    On Table Rock Lake in Missouri there is a regular bar and grill called the Bearded Clam. And the guy's cousin, Richard, runs a place on Lake of the Ozarks half-way between two big marinas. The name of his place? "Big Dick's Halfway Inn." Not a strip club, though.
  • EarlTee
    13 years ago
    Baddjack, there's a Skinny Dick's Halfway Inn near Fairbanks -- also not a strip club. For a strip club name I still like The Lumber Yard (Des Moines).
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    EarlTee: While a good Roadhouse where you can usually meet some “interesting” people, Skinny Dick’s just doesn’t have any banjos playing in the background (sorry BaddJack).
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Go Go Rama has a goofy sounding name to it but it is home of the 5 minute lap dances so I would visit if I was in the area.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Why doesn't someone open a club simply called "Extras"?
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Organ Grinder, but no longer open.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I personally like the Bear Chest in Beloit Wisconsin, but recent reviews make it seem like a waste of time.
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    I always thought it was pretty clever when the club was named "The Office" (there are several on the tuscl list). I've always wanted to tell my SO that I have to work late at the 'the office' and to not wait up for me. Or "The Library" works too for you more studious types.
  • Boneus
    13 years ago
    There are clubs named Jiggles, Boom Boom Room, and Dancing Bare in Portland.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    scatterbrain: the men's room at my office is called "the Law Library." Clients call, I am indisposed, and my girl says: "he's in the Law Library....may I take a message?"
  • fesz
    13 years ago
    how about 'Tortuga' like in privates of the Caribbean. not very clever but I thought it would be a good name for a strip club.
  • SnakePlissken
    13 years ago
    "Why doesn't someone open a club simply called "Extras"?" That is brilliant.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion