tuscl

What's the most ticked off you got a dancer?

Thursday, February 3, 2011 12:07 PM
I thought this thread might be interesting since there is already a thread about being polite in getting rid of a dancer. What did she say or do to indicate she was ticked off major? I can remember 2 or 3 times when I accidentally pissed off a dancer big time. I didn't even know it until too late. I'll let everyone else post first.

15 comments

• laplap1974
    13 years ago
    Hmm, The one that comes to mind is being told of a price of the VIP only to find out that the price was for the dj and not the dancer. I was very annoyed. Most of my annoyance with dancers came from the first few times I went to a lapdance club. I went a few times to learn a few things like: -I'll be back means she won't be back -I'll call you means she won't remember you OR you have to call many times before you actually meet her Oh, I learned to have my own change and not ask a dancer because they will take their tip out of it before you give it to them. This only happened at a certain club I use to go to. Those girls were hungry for tips.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    LMAO when she told me how much she wanted for a dance.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Well on 2 or 3 occasions I accidentally got a dancer really pissed. One time a dancer got pissed off at me for saying no way. She called me a dick and even went so far as to quit working that club because she knew I would be there. My crime? The best I could figure is that she mysteriously thought I owed her something and she wanted me to pay for her contact prescription. Another time a dancer looked really pissed and accused me of sleeping with another dancer shouting these accusations at me in the middle of the strip club. I think that was funny in hindsight. I've been ticked off a whole lot more by ROB's than I've ever ticked off any dancer. One dancer who caught her husband cheating and was going through a divorce did tell me some of the things she did. One of the less dramatic things was taking scissors to his clothes in his closet.
  • jester214
    13 years ago
    I told one "no" one time and she tried to get the bouncer to throw me out... She didn't even tell him a lie either. I think he laughed at her, then she was really pissed.
  • boatmonkey
    13 years ago
    Trying to make conversation, I asked my favorite girl if she had a boyfriend and she got a little icy. So to kind of compliment her, I said I just couldn't believe someone as pretty and sweet as her wasn't hooked up. At that, she got up and marched right over to another guy and they disappeared to the VIP. After more than a year, when we were back on good terms, I learned that she had been going through a bad time with her boyfriend and he had just been in the club that day, had ignored her, and even took another dancer to the VIP! So she wasn't in a very good mood to hear any comments about her personal life at that moment. Really, most girls don't want you probing into their "Real lives". I learned that the hard way!
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    Once I had two favorite dancers sitting at my table chatting. Then I asked one to go up to VIP. The other girl was really pissed! She had a temper, and I had to get some dances with her later to smooth things over.
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    My favorite club has a tendency to get the kind of girls who don't take "no" real well and one of those times, there was a black dancer I had no interest in so I told her I wasn't interested and she goes off on a tangent like I was a racist. She kept going on and on, so when I had to go to the rest room, I brought my beer cooler with me just to disassociate myself with her.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Older dancer after one LD at the regular rate, found out that I had just left the VIP after paying a younger dancer $300.00 for the session. Older dancer "went off" shouting at me about using her and being a cheap jerk. She forgot that after one LD she had to go on stage, so I moved on. Anyway the the drama was more than I could handle so I rushed out. Had to come back the next day and get my credit card. Don't drink and get in arguments with drunk older dancers.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Ticked off is a state of mind.
  • whimsylights
    13 years ago
    The name I said as an example of a stupid dancer name turned out to be her daughters name.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I go to strip clubs to have a good time. I do not try to hold a grudge with anyone working there.
  • 10inches
    13 years ago
    only time I made a dancer mad was because i chose her buddy for VIP. she and her friend always worked together trying for doubles in VIP. she was not my type but her busty, blonde , latina friend was, so when took her to VIP she got pissed. dissed me every time I came into club and told the other girls that I was a lousy, cheap bastard
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    What 10inches said, some of these dancers do get pissed when you choose someone else. Tough rocks, baby. I'm not your ATM.
  • bigdude012
    13 years ago
    I had one dancer pester the hell out of me for vip after some lame air dances. After I took a black dancer to the vip ( I should've taken her to my hotel room)that dancer got really pissy. I should've told her "Hey it ain't like you were trying to grind me into next week"
  • scatterbrain
    13 years ago
    It's never happened that I can remember. I tend to be a normal guy with no drama. I spend money when I go the clubs...why go otherwise? I think I'm generous, to a fault probably. And I thoroughly enjoy myself with whomever I'm with on any particular night. Why would anyone get pissed at me?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion