tuscl

Falling asleep in the Strip Club?

Monday, January 31, 2011 6:59 PM
So I'm at Cadillac Lounge this past week, on a Thursday night. It's about 10:30 and there are quite a few good looking dancers on, probably 2-1 outnumbering customers at this point. Anyways, I had went to the "champagne room" for a dance for the 15 minutes and came back to sit with my dancer. When I turn to my left and see this bozo just absolutely dead to the world. HE's literally sitting in his chair upright with his head cocked back sleeping. The dancer thought this was hilarious and went over and screamed in his face. Nothing. She then proceeded to get a couple other dancers to put their boobs near his face and he didn't budge. Finally they called the bouncers over and woke the guy..his eyes were rolling back into his head and finally his buddy came back from a dance and helped him out. Have you guys ever witnessed this? I mean at a strip club of all places? The music was blaring. This guy could have had a girl spread eagle an inch from his face and been none the wiser. Made my night though.

11 comments

• zooyork
    13 years ago
    Also, granted I realize he was probably zonked out of his mind, so "sleeping" may not be the operative term here. But you get the general idea!
  • Moose42
    13 years ago
    I haven't seen a guy knocked out in a club, but if you go on the Block in Baltimore you will have a dancer or two walk up to you and make an attempt to have coherent English come out of her mouth, and when you decline whatever she was offering go over to the corner and be KO'd for the night.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    sleep is definitely not the operative word, passed out would be though. i've seen alot of guys passed out in strip clubs, i don't think it's a rare sight. one time the guy at a table next to me was passed out and a dancer came along and rubbed her d size titties in his face just like you saw with the same zero result. not wanting to let an opportunity pass i told the dancer that she would get a better result with me so she gave me a stevie and i tipped her a dollar.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    The repetitive booming of certain kinds of music and too much to drink can make a woozy guy nod off. I've seen it happen at rock concerts--as the smokey haze of herb hit us all.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    13 years ago
    Depending on the venue the champagne room is NOT a secure place to pass out. There are dancers and others who are less than fully ethical, and I'm sure more than a few guys have lost their wallets to pickpocket ROBs
  • 99Intrepid
    13 years ago
    Dude...I was at The Rolling Stones concert in Shea Stadium in NYC in 1989. We paid like $70 for each ticket. There was this one moron kid that got so toasted before the concert even started he passed out and missed the entire perfomance. I doubt the idiot (if he's still alive) realizes how stupid he looked till this day - buying a ticket, attending music history, and being in a coma the entire time. At least you can always go back to a strip club the following night!
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Dude passed out in his chair and ended up on the floor. After moving him around trying to wake him, bouncers picked him up and carried him out to the sidewalk, laid him back down then called police. They weren't about to allow a big distraction in the club on a busy night.
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    this should be reason #1 why you should keep a curb on your intake of booze in a SC (besides, if you're totally wasted, how much can you enjoy a lapper anyhow?).
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    And the risk of falling asleep behind the wheel--Good God!
  • tigerfan3
    13 years ago
    In my club, falling asleep will get you evicted unless you have come with a large group of people--then we will put up with it. But this business is all an image thing...having people who look so bored that they are asleep does not help. So they have to GO.
  • MisterGuy
    13 years ago
    At the now long-defunct Playhouse Theater in RI, I made the mistake once of yawning while at the tip railing, and a stripper bent over & spread her cheeks wide open right in front of my face to "wake me up".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion