tuscl

Recommendations

JackKash
New York City
Sunday, January 30, 2011 5:50 AM
I have multiple business trips this spring and instead of trying to peruse all of the reviews thought I would try a different tact this time around and ask for any recommendations. Citys I'll be visiting are Washington DC, Las Vegas (I've been here a few times and have my favorites but still would like opinions), Dayton OH, and Houston TX. I'm working during the day so will only be able to visit at night. I should have a rental car in each location but don't want to be driving too far out of the way. Any suggestions greatly appreciated and of course, I will post reviews. Thanks, Jack

11 comments

• scpatron
    13 years ago
    For D.C., wouldn't recommend any clubs in D.C. proper, since there aren't any LDs in D.C. . . also, I'm excluding Baltimore-area clubs since they're a bit far from D.C. . . That being said, CLUB FUEGO is a great MD club that is minutes from D.C. It has a little of everything: a nice, spacious stage where you can tip dollars to the fully-nude dancers; an area surrounding the stage where you can get chair dances for $10/song; and a VIP area in the back where you can get $30/song fully-nude dances (once you pay a $20 VIP entry fee). Club's cover is $20. And FYI, no alcohol is served, but you can BYOB. Ladies are mostly ethnic (Hispanic and Black), if that's your thing, and pretty damn fine.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    The best club in Dayton to go and have a drink is Cheeks. The best club to buy dances is at Living Room. Although neither one is worth visiting compared to a Houston club.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Have to agree with ss1 on this one, and that is based on years of experience. Of course being a few blocks from Cheeks and far from the LR, Cheeks was my favorite.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Treasures and St. James in Houston are good picks. Lots of very fine women that are extras friendly.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    For extras, Treasures may be the best bet. St James is good for extras, but they have converted a lot of the old private rooms to VIP. As such, if it is crowded, there could be a wait for the rooms. Both are good for high mileage dances.
  • Rod8432
    13 years ago
    For Houston, I'd recommend St. James (Can check out my review dated Jan 7 - [view link]). It's topless, but because the girls are rather frisky in the LD rooms, often dropping their bottoms and allowing some hand/finger play, it beats the nude BYOB clubs, IMHO. I've not been to Treasures, so can't comment.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    When in DC call for an ecort. The Yellow Pages are loaded to the gills with 'em.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    Don't even bother in DC unless you are willing to drive outside of town.
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    I have gotten offers for OTC, along with some under the table stick shifting at Archibalds. Of course I was scared of the OTC offer, for safety reasons. I also kinda got ripped off on a drink hustle there. I really liked the vibe better at Camelot. The girls are much hotter there too. Camelot is worth a look and not too expensive if you are in the mood for some eye candy. Otherwise, drive to Maryland or save your money for better markets.
  • JackKash
    13 years ago
    My thanks to all of the posts. Very Helpful. I was a bit surprised to hear about the lack in DC but not disapointed, I'm in NYC so it's too close to ever stay there too long. Noticed that "Cheeks" isn't reviewed here - either you guys up for that? BTW, Yes, I do have business related to the Air Force Base in Dayton. 'Nough said though because the rest is boring.
  • travelingguy
    13 years ago
    My recommendations: 1) Vegas - Little Darlings - depends on the dancer/bouncer mix but could be lots of fun 2) DC - if you just want to have a couple drinks and maybe grab a decent bite to eat and are in the Georgetown area then Good Guys. Small club, Full nude, no lap dances but considering anyplace better is a drive to MD it is better than sitting in a hotel. 3) Houston - Treasures is always a favorite but there are number of clubs you can have a good time depending on what your definition of 'good time' is. 4) Dayton - as others as said - Cheeks or Living Room. If you have some 'friends' with you then Cheeks is a good place to hang out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion