tuscl

At least she was honest about it...

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Saturday, January 22, 2011 1:40 PM
Which was way more than I expected. I went back to the Body Shop Lounge last night, and was sitting at the bar, when the "odd girl" I mentioned in my review sits down next to me and starts up the usual blathering no content conversation. It eventually gets around to the actual issue. OG: So, do you think you'd like to get a dance? Me: What kind of dances do you give? OG: What kind do you want? Me: Basically, the kind where you sit on my lap and let me fondle your boobs and play. OG: Sorry, I'm a *good* girl. Whereupon she gets up and walks away, without even the usual "I'll be right back" or "I'll check on you later" lines. And this time, she was the *only* girl worth even glancing at in the place.

9 comments

• GSWx4
    13 years ago
    Sitting with a “good girl” stripper and out of the blue she says some of the dancers give extras. I asked which ones and she said “any of the ugly ones”.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    Not sure why something this routine is worth starting a thread over. GMD must lead a very boring life.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    The "good girl" comment coupled with working in a strip club taking one's clothes off is amusing to me. Not sure why something so uninteresting to you was worth commenting on...
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    Douchester, with his limited intellectual capacity, does not understand that this board is for discussing strip clubs and the experiences in them.
  • gk
    13 years ago
    Hey, we're trying to thin the herd and find the best ones. Thanks for sharing your experience GMD. It all gets back to the "interview" concept we've talked about so much. A little probing with words first can save a lot of time and money.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    A stripper who won't let you play with her boobs? I don't think she's a "good girl." I think she's Amish.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Odd girl? try broke ass bitch
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    george: I just read your review of this joint from last October.........and you went back for a repeat visit? Masochism is another of your fetishes???
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    The first one might have been a fluke, and I went to the bathroom *before* I went in. Sadly, the first visit was *not* a fluke. As it turned out, it only took about 5 minutes for the entirety of the above to transpire.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion