tuscl

Ooh-ooh, that smell...

Thursday, January 20, 2011 10:09 PM
We have a local frozen dessert drive-in that constantly features new flavors. It snowed six inches overnight, so the special today was called "Mid-summer dream." The photo on the menu looked like it was primarily citrus, and it sounded like a good plan. I ordered one. To go. That means that the girl at the counter put a lid on it, and I drove back to my office in great anticipation. I carried it to my desk. I popped off the lid, closed my eyes and took a deep sniff, hoping the aroma of summer would help carry me away. Wrong. It smelled like stripper cologne.

15 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    I do have an appreciation for the scents inside a strip club. I joined [view link] that lets me watch the webcams inside of 2001 in tampa (dressing room, main stage, 2nd stage, private chat rooms with dancers, etc). just not the same without the scents though.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Yeah, nothing like the smell as they put your head between their legs. Gwen, one of the dancers here at Columbia PP was doing her dance when I approached her at the stage this afternoon and gave me a good whiff of her . . . .
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I was trying to identify a young dancer's unique scent combination...finally realized it was eau de stripper overlaid on the pungent odor of just smoked pot.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Steve: Here in southwest Missouri, we also have the aroma known as "Meth mouth." Nothing will snap you to attention quite like stripper cologne and the smell of rotting teeth.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I recall one dancer at Kahoots Cbus...not my usual type but i was younger and less discrimenant (sp?). The private dance was fine til she turned around...god her ass smelled terrible...like sweat and stale stankage.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    Prim0: please see my review of the Lucky Lady Cabaret.
  • bigdude012
    13 years ago
    I threw my club outfit in my suitcase, came home opened up the suitcase a day later and it reeked of sweat, cologne, perfume, and sex, ah such fond memories.
  • bigdude012
    13 years ago
    I threw my club outfit in my suitcase, came home opened up the suitcase a day later and it reeked of sweat, cologne, perfume, and sex, ah such fond memories.
  • gk
    13 years ago
    "Club outfit." lol. Me too. There's only certain clothes I want to wear in strip clubs and I get them in the wash as soon as I can. Sometimes the combination of sweat, stripper perfume and sex even lingers in the car so I'm spraying the car to keep business colleagbues who aren't in the hobby from being overcome.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    sometimes there are good smells and sometimes.................... reading some of the comments reminded me of something that happened a couple years ago. there was this dancer that i knew from another club that was working in a bikini bar that had a semi private dance area that certain girls would let you really push the limits during a lapper. looks and persanality wise she appealed to my senses and i decided to buy my 1st lapper from her. i was sitting and she was standing between my legs with her back to me and bent over with her ass about 18 inches from my face. i pulled her g-string down and the stench almost made me fan my hand back and forth in front of my face to chase it away. PHEEEWW!!!! i instantly pulled her g-string back up. pushed her away a little and guided/turned her around with my hands and prayed for the end of the song. maybe i caught her on a bad night, she really is a nice girl and i didn't want to hurt her feelings but that was also the last dance i ever got from her. i still run into her sometimes and she always comes over sits and visits with me when our paths cross and she's smarter than most dancers and has never pressured me for another dance but i will never forget the one i did get.
  • Realist123
    13 years ago
    ^@troop . you are not alone. i think we've all been there, atleast once. lol
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    C'mon vince, it didn't smell that bad! I am reminded of the review by stripshopper for the Columbia Platinum Plus. "Lilly stuck her pussy in my face and it smelled like ass". I was tipping Peaches on stage today and she said that I smelled like water mellon. I went back to my table and asked gridget if I smelled like water mellon. She said "thats my body spray".
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    troop, You must truly be a gentleman.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    of course i am ;) actually clubber, like i said, she's really a nice, smart, pleasant girl to talk to (and good looking too) and maybe i caught her on a bad night, but i decided that i wasn't going to tempt fate again so it will never again go beyond conversation.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    "Mid-Summer Dream". Smelled like stripper cologne. What did it taste like, BaddJack?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion