tuscl

New look

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Friday, January 14, 2011 1:17 AM
Founder: Can you add the date and time of the last reply back to the discussion board display? I use that to find the last one I read when coming back to them. Otherwise, looks good so far. At least on my phone.

26 comments

• samsung1
    13 years ago
    I don't like how when you read reviews, it does not say what time did the person visit. I like to know if the person was there in the afternoon or evening.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    The biggest complaint I have so far: the banner ads show up on the login page.
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    I agree with Samsung. One of the most important things I looked at when reading a review was day of the week visited, number of girls on shift and time. That makes a big difference when reading a review, because it also helps know if a person's experience was related to day shift or night shift, especially if trying to figure out when you would like to go.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Samsung/uscue: It shows the day of the visit if your read the reviews from the club page. Jakslash: If you haven't logged in yet, it doesn't yet know you're a VIP, and so doesn't know not to display them.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Thanks for the quick response!
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Having the time of day back under the "Reviews" section would be nice, but I can live with that since I usually access reviews either through my hot list or from the club pages. I'm missing the direct link from avatar to a member's pictures. gm: Before, the banner ads didn't display on the login screen. They only displayed if you tried to navigate the site without logging in.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    ok thanks for letting me know that.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    Someone, please, get rid of that [view link] thing at the top of the page.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Yup, don't likeseeing the ads on the login page. Who knows what kind of cookie crap comes along when those images show up...
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ugh! well maybe i'm in the minority but except for the time stamp on everyone's posts and the bigger text (although it was easy to change your screensize) i liked things the way they were.
  • spudd
    13 years ago
    I liked it before when the Recent 100 reviews load up in one page, rather than me having to click through 10 reviews at a time.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I miss the posts count. And like troop, preferred the old. founder, A question. What is the reason for the change? Sometimes it seems people change something for no other reason than to change.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    I do like that links are now active in the discussions.
  • tigerfan3
    13 years ago
    I would like it if each time a thread is posted on it gets bumped to the top.
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Seem to encounter an error message when creating a new post in the blog section.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Kudos to founder for restoring the direct link to pictures from avatars and eliminating the banner ads from the login page.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    And the site looks even better on my desktop than it does on my phone. And it looks good on my phone.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I preferred the constant bumping of active thread discussions to the top of the board. Lively discussion is one of the main appeals of tuscl for me. It is much easier to track live discussions if those discussions stay near the top of the board and may, in fact, even encourage MORE participation in those hot topics. Otherwise the new format is easy to deal with.
  • founder
    13 years ago
    Art - click on Sort By Last Reply and you will get your wish
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    And that last reply sort order appears to be sticky, even if I log off and back on. Kudos for that. And yes, I know that it's been that way for a long time. Just pointing it out.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    It looks good. I did like the reviews showing day of visit.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    to founder: Got it! Thanks! I am an uneducated hillbilly and I need help wandering around these sophisticated sites>
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    LOL, founder. You rock, dude. Thanks again for making your website everything it is. Experimentation doesn't always produce what everyone likes, but that's why the guys give ya feedback. It's a good place to hang with everyone that likes strip clubbing.
  • uscue13
    13 years ago
    I will say this, it was a lot easier with the old look to read the ratings of people's reviews. The font now makes you have to really pay attention to see what rating they gave the club, dancers and overall, as well as everything else in that machine font (# of dancers and time of day). I liked the old way in that regard, where that information was bold, vertical instead of horizontal and easy to pick out
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Now I am seeing stars instead of the numerical 1-10 rating
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Me too. What's next? G, PG, R, X.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion