tuscl

atlantans... who's coming to see me this weekend :)

I'll be there fri and sat night :)

12 comments

• rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Now I knew eventually some girl would be smart enough to figure out that this board could be a very useful marketing venue.

Most of the strippers that come around here don't last long due to hypersensitivity. You, however, not only read things that you probably don't like, but also soldier up and let everyone know where you are dancing.

Now I suspect by your choice of clubs and other tidbits that you tend to be a cleaner dancer, but nonetheless you could make some great connections through here. Hell, a very smart dancer could develop a great long-term group of contacts through here.

Kudos to you. It always amazes me how many dancers throw away social networking (read: potential customer development) time whining to other dancers on stripper sites.

Good luck!
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    And when marketing always remember to repeat your contact details, particularly for those people who do not know about the profile functions.

Harlow @ Mardi Gras, right? ;)
  • picksydusst82
    14 years ago
    Well I first joined the forum thinking it was for strippers and tips, esp since most of the default pix are girls.

Yup, harlow @ mardigras :)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I wish I could make it out to see you!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Sam, you're supposed to encourage the "Harlow World Tour '11" with an opening night in Columbus!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Not me. I went to Follies last week. The Goldrush today and next week I am going to spend 3 days at my favorite club. Columbia Platinum Plus. I am gonna save my money and energy for the real stuff.
  • picksydusst82
    14 years ago
    Shadow- how have I never heard of columbia plat? Well, hope to see you in person one day :)
  • picksydusst82
    14 years ago
    Thanks rick- I figure I'm on here, might as well MEET some of these internet people lol
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    LOL, I'd drag Shadowcat with me picksydusst82 but I'm out West skiing in Washington state this weekend. Perhaps when I get back to Atlanta, I'll stop in. Do you think you'll be working next Wednesday night?
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    picksydusst82:

I always try to warn ladies that post here on tuscl. BE VERY CAREFUL! You are swimming with some sharks here!

Kindly, gentle, harmless, old farmerart is an entirely different story. I would be exceedingly delighted to make your acquaintance should you ever decide to work in Western Canada or Toronto or Detroit. Western Canada's economy is booming right now - lots of buck$ to be had out there.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    "should you ever decide to work in Western Canada or Toronto or Detroit."

Nice trajectory! From low mileage to, um, ...
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "how have I never heard of columbia plat?"

Because it's literally over 200 miles to your East. Before I joined TUSCL a long while ago, I had never heard of the PP as well, and with good reason.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion