tuscl

Happy Birthday shadowcat

Talking with our friend shadowcat is always fun whether we are at a club or otherwise. In conversation in the last week, he indicated that is birthday is tomorrow, Thursday, January 13. I'm not going to say what his age is, he's getting up there, I'm getting up there, we all are, but I wanted to say Happy Birthday to our friend, and I hope you guys and gals join in. He's a cool dude, Y'all should hang with him sometime at Columbia PP. We'll be there at the end of next week. COME ON DOWN AND ENJOY!!

22 comments

• trojangreg
    14 years ago
    Happy Birthday you old goat. Wish I could be there to help celebrate. I do miss those days. Give my love to Gridget. And please at least do your age.
  • jackslash
    14 years ago
    Happy birthday! I hope a stripper blows out your candle.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Denny's used to give you a free breakfast on your B-day. Any strip clubs have B-day give aways?
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Happy birthday, Shadowcat!

Steve, it's The Waffle House which is close by the PP, not Denny's. Many a fabled tale of dancer sightings at TWH...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    And many more!
  • rob0411
    14 years ago
    Happy Birthday!
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Well, from one old fart to an even older fart, Happy Birthday shadowcat! I can't imagine what you will be doing on the big day. Hmmmmmmmm.......?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    69 if i recall correctly, happy bday old timer ;)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    happy birthday shadowcat!

Hey VM, just wondering when is your birthday?
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    Happy "Licketysplit" , Shadowcat. Thursday the 13th, eh?? I have a couple of ??'s

1) On your birthday in 2006 ( Friday the 13th), did you play the Beatles song "When I'm 64" ?

2) Was your 13th birthday on Friday the 13th?

Have fun, sc.....................
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Happy birthday Candy Man.
  • Otto22
    14 years ago
    Happy B'Day, Cat. Enjoy!
  • picksydusst82
    14 years ago
    happy bday!!!!!
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    Happy Birthday and Best Wishes for many more.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    H.B.S.C.
  • dustyshoes
    14 years ago
    Happy birthday Shadow
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    samsung1, my birthday isn't until late February, the 21st to be exact.
  • dallas702
    14 years ago
    A happy and memorable B'day to you SC. If I remember correctly from your postings this past year, it had been a year of changes. May everything that was good from the past year continue into the new, and may this year see the end of all that was bad.

Live well, love well and smile!
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Happy Birthday Shadowcat. Hopefully all this snow and ice will be gone next week without any more falling.
    Recent forecast I see for next week is calling for highs in the 50's. Sounds like balmy shorts weather!
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    Happy Birthday Shadowcat/Candyman. Sorry I won't be able to go to PP next week to help you celebrate. Hope you can get close to your record 67(?) lap dances (one for each year). Make sur the girls give you something extra for your birthday.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Happy Birthday Shadowcat. Bssed on weather reports, you might be slipping and sliding in from Atlanta, hmmm.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    My thanks to all of you well wishers. I had a minor medical procedure yesterday and was a little off my feet. But I feel fine this morning and will be ready to celebrate my birthday in style next week at the Platinum Plus.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion