tuscl

Maybe a crush on her...should I go further?

Thursday, January 6, 2011 9:27 PM
I met her last October. I am an Asian (actually a foreigner) in my 25, and she's white in her 20, single mother and very probably single. Since then I visited the club once a month on average (because it's 1 hour and a half drive from me, and also due to the budget, I cannot go more frequently). Every time I asked dance only from her: always half an hour VIP, and before that, usually 3-5 lap dances. This Tuesday when I visited the club again, she told me that we should definitely hung out. Since English is not my mother language,at one moment I thought she suggested our going out of the club sometime, like a date. Though, I finally understood what "hang out" meant after a while, which meant sat and talked with me for longer time than in the past, and drank some with me, but before that, I did imagine how our potential date could be. I even started in my mind searching for decent restaurants to go. At that moment, I found out that I might somehow have a crush on her. And also at that Tuesday night, she asked me did I miss her, and told me that I might be the nicest person she had ever met, and also told me her true name. I do know that some girls have such good personality for getting along well and keeping their regulars. It may be the case that she asked all her regulars whether they missed her. But she's by no means bitchy. Actually I thought she was quite genuine and serious when saying I might be the nicest person she had ever met. With her true first name, I could find her social account on the internet. I hesitated whether I should add her as friend. It seems to me by doing that, I am breaking the my boundary between personal life and entertainment. Anyway, things are getting complicated, at least on my part. BTW, I should say, my world and hers are two totally different worlds. Even we finally are together (though the chance is slim as I can see), we are rather hard to be accepted by my family and friends, and also maybe hers.

13 comments

• metaldude
    13 years ago
    From what you are saying my guess would be she's just doing her job well. Don't start thinking with your heart. She may actually enjoy her time with you but that doesn't mean she wants to date you.
  • nengneng
    13 years ago
    Yes, I do consider that. What becomes complicated is my part. It is I who has a crush.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    nengneng, if this is at BBF, then I think I know of the girl you are referring to. I've gotten dances from her on a Tuesday evening and she does seem like a very nice person. However, I WOULD NOT add her on a social network site. She may think of you as a stalker. If she wants to get together outside of the club, then she will let you know. Leave that up to her, don't press the issue. More than likely she just likes spending time in the club with you because you are nice and buy the half hour deal plus 3-5 dances (130-150 bucks a visit).
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    Agree with the not adding here. You know you have a crush, so that's a definite plus, so just be careful, and don't let her use it against you. :)
  • awboy
    13 years ago
    Keep going in to see her and enjoy your time with her. I agree if she wants to get together outside the club, she will let you know. You could always drop a hint that you are interested in seeing her outside the club, but do not push it. Make the comment once and then let it drop. DO NOT friend her on a social site if you think there may be a problem family and friends. Enjoy what you have and keep it that way until she responds.
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    You have crush and so you have to be careful that she doesn't use it to take all your money. As long as you're having fun spending a few hundred dollars on her, you're OK. But if she starts asking for "loans", you need to move on. There are lots of other dancers. Also, the "true name" she gave you could be a fake true name.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Hang out can also mean pulling your cock out your pants for her.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    You could ask her if she's interested in adding you on any of the social networking sites, and if she makes up some excuse, then she probably wouldn't have wanted you to add her. My guess is that she is not looking for any kind of irl relationship with customers; it's just her job to make them feel special (and it sounds like she's doing a good job at that). ----- sinclair says: nengneng, if this is at BBF, then I think I know of the girl you are referring to. I've gotten dances from her on a Tuesday evening and she does seem like a very nice person. << I'd think that "white, single mother, in her 20s" describes half of all dancers. Does BBF only have one of them working on Tuesdays?
  • serpentx
    13 years ago
    As an Asian and a foreigner, I understand your feelings and concerns. It's OK to have crush once in a while, particularly with the gorgeous girls who are so different, often totally opposite, to the ones we usually know and meet in our normal life and culture. Just keep in mind that it's probably not a normal relationship you want to pursuit as you usually will find a hard time to understand what the strippers are thinking and doing. Enjoy the time with her as much as you want to or you can afford to. In the mean time, be prepared to move on in any minute. Very soon you should be able to find the next girl you like. That's what I am doing and that's what I keep telling myself.
  • dw.buck
    13 years ago
    dont do it she is getting her hooks into you
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    I would not hesitate on adding her on my social networking site. This will give you inside info, pics, etc. Enjoy her, but be aware of her true goal - to drain your wallet. You may want to explore the possiblity of her meeting you otc for a sex session (make her an offer if the situation seems positive for it). Then when seeing her on reg basis she is your mistress. Do not give them money for services not performed.
  • Moose42
    13 years ago
    Sorry buddy, but she's just not that into you.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    Nengneng: Realizing you have a crush is the first step. Once you realize it, like several have already stated... BE CAREFUL. It's an extremely slippery slope. Read some of my posts... I've been there... done that... some good times, some bad times.. For the most part, the chances of a real relationship materializing are very slim. It can and DOES happen, but not likely. The best recommendation is to keep it on a friendly level, and always keep in mind that it is her job to make you want her. If you do (and it sounds like that is the case), it's proof that she is good at what she does. Taking the relationship OTC, can be extremely rewarding, but it can also make you more vulnerable. It plays into her hand and can cultivate your feelings for her. A crush can easily turn into something stronger. BBF is one of "my" clubs, though I haven't been there in a few years (again, read my other posts for the reasons).. and yes, it is where I discovered my ATF.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion