tuscl

A TUSCL Glossary

ThreeJ
Massachusetts
Saturday, January 1, 2011 10:58 PM
Hello, I've posted here a few times before. I'm a burgeoning strip club fan and I love reading this site for reviews. I also like the discussion board, however a number of acronyms some long-time posters use, I'm unsure of the meaning. Maybe some people could post meanings of the following so I (and others who don't know) are able to fully understand each post. Here's what I came up with so far: OTC ITC ROB PL ATF (I assume this isn't alcohol, tobacco and firearms) LE I may list others I come across, but thanks for your help.

27 comments

• ssenillis
    13 years ago
    there used to be a glossary posted on the site. Can't seem to find it now. ATF= all time favorite PL= pathetic loser OTC= outside the club ITC= inside the club
  • robbing1
    13 years ago
    There's a glossary page in the "Site Info" section on right side menu. Direct link: [view link] Cheers.
  • Dudester
    13 years ago
    OTC-Out of The Club- You talked a stripper into meeting you for a hotel date. ITC-In The Club ROB-Rip Off Bitch. She promised you pussy for 300, but didn't let you anywhere near her kitty. PL-Pathetic Loser-How strippers refer to every customer. ATF-All Time Favorite-You go to the club to see her. She is doing you ITC, and sometimes OTC LE_Law Enforcement-the fuzz-the Popo-Five Oh
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    PL = farmerart. I am the most pathetic poster here on tuscl.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    ^^^ Art: Not even *close* dude.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I call OTC as just outside the club. Some construe it as sex in a hotel room, I just call it outside the club. I once routinely met up with one dancer or another in times past and we were just hanging out as friends most of the time. I believe many on here call an ATF just one of your most favorite dancers. It doesn't mean you are doing her in my opinion. Some may but I have had several favorites that didn't go that far. ROB simply means RIP OFF BITCH to me. A dancer promised you something whether that was dances for money or something else and she flat out lied to you and ripped you off not providing what she promised leaving you poorer and angry. Often warning signs are promising something that sounds like a really good deal. For instance you get 8 lap dances and it only is going to cost you $80 when the typical price is often $15 to $20 per dance. She makes you pay up front, secretly picks up the money during the dance, and then undoes your belt and suddenly says something about the bouncer calling her away in the middle of the second song. You fasten your belt and she's gone with your money. Other terms for ROB are thief and con artist.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    ^^^^^^ george: I just spent 5 days in Monaco with a local from Saint Raphael. Guess how many times Mr. Wood got wet? The answer is PATHETIC! That means zero times.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Some of these definitions may vary depending upon who's using it too. Some guys visit strip clubs where they get away with a whole lot more than I do in my area.
  • Player11
    13 years ago
    My take on these: ITC = inside the club (extras) OTC = outside club - usually meeting stripper at motel, etc. PL = Pathetic Loser usually a RIL (regular in love). Also many strippers like the ROB's on SW refer to customers this way (PL). But remember their Cuckhold BF are usually on drugs / Umnemployed (LOL). ATF = Favorite gal ROB = Rip Off Bitch, wants $ for services not performed SW = StripperWeb website for strippers and customer unfriendly. There a ROB can trash you out but if you tell her how it is you are banned.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? FULL!!
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    See what you get for going to Europe? Here in North America, you could've had the warm weather *and* the warm pussy. Canadians, sheesh! :))
  • how
    13 years ago
    BBBJTCNQNSCIMWS = bareback blowjob to completion, no quit, no spit, cum-in-mouth, with swallow
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    farmerart, on your way back to Alberta this spring, come on down to South Florida first. LOL
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    The excessive use of acronyms on TUSCL has always been a pet peeve of mine. That is why I have [view link] book marked.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    I learned all those acronyms OTJ.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    DBWAI =vm Daddy, but won't admit it.
  • Bungee
    10 years ago
    YMMV - your mileage may vary, as it refers to lapper details like type of contact, for example.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    This may be a dumb question, but what is stick shifting?
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Playing with your penis.
  • Clackport
    10 years ago
    ^^^oh I see. I thought it was maybe handjob.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Well a HJ would be the ultimate in stick shifting.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    FTFRB - Fuck that faggot RickyBoy.
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    Damn, sc, I was just getting ready to send a PM (private message) to vm. As I was typing I thought, "Is this one of the old dredged up threads?" Sadly it is.
  • shadowcat
    10 years ago
    Clubber - Yeah. You have to pay close attention. There have been a lot of old threads resurrected lately. :)
  • Caprisun69
    10 years ago
    FAB- aka ranucam, faggot ass bitch or fake ass bitch, if can bee used interchangeably
  • mr821831
    9 years ago
    Don't forget the official list - [view link]
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    Based on a thread from a few months ago, where almost no one what rolling was, much less molly, we probably need some commonly-used stripper drug entries: Molly: ostensibly, a purer form of MDMA/ecstasy (reality is, a concoction of synthetics that may or may not be purer) Rolling: being high on molly
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion